- @KongoRampoozy : I like the sound design of the beat, both the samples and the synths that were used. I also liked the structure, there is always something interesting happening.
- @Marc Duncan : I like the synth programming and the structure of the beat “Catch Them”, also nice job on the 808s. I like the mix and the structure of “Release Them”
- @Matt-D : I liked the synth programming and sound selection of the beat, especially the claps, the way you EQ’d them really made them stick out.
- @Pappas Beats : I like the overall structure of the beat but I thought the sawtooth synth was a little too overpowering, even though it seemed like that is what you were going for. I just thought it took up more space than it needed to in the mix
- @WIKTO-GRIZZLY : Nice mix, nice structure and I really like the guitar with the wah pedal in the “Sun Dust” beat. Good job
- @crosstevsky : I like the 808s and everything fit well in the mix. I thought the melody of the lead synth could have been changed at some point to add more variation to the beat. Nice job though.
Here is my beat for the feedback forum this week: