Showcase - August 17-23, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

River Cruz

Battle Points: 6
Your track sounds good, maybe something more should be added for it to not feel repetetive but the general atmosphere of the track keeps it floating aswell.

Yeah I feel you, not that interesting of a beat anyways so i'm just moving on to the next one as always, here is what I did tonight:

It's my friend just playing some random chords on his guitar and me recording it with my phone (no mic available, just fucking around). Could might be something if a little more effort is put in to it, what do you guys think?

this deff has potential if you put more work into it. sounds to me like a beat for a cypher. for being recorded on a phone the quality is surprisingly good lmao

River Cruz

Battle Points: 6
@KDVS

When the lyrics get quicker, try cutting back on the reverb. I think it will give a nice contrast from the intro. The reverb works well on the 1/4, 1/2, and whole note vocals. It gets muddier when things are sped up. Less reverb on the quicker lyrics might make it stick to the instrumental a bit more.

@Erik this is super sweet. those keys are music to my ears. the mix is incredible, the drums are simple but perfect. everything about this was incredible

d.fusion

soundcloud.com/dfusionmusic
Battle Points: 61
Sup fellow producers,
i'm participating in Beatstars Papoose Remix Contest and hope to get more votes to pass the crutial first round.
https://www.beatstars.com/song/papoose-the-bank-dfusion-remix-121204/play/
is the link and if you already have an account there no registration is need to vote. Still if you dont have one i would appreciate the effort for a vote
smile.png
cheers guys

[SOUNDCLOUD]

[video=youtube;RaYHfxMvQ84]

PhDBeats

Dr. Boom Bap
@tomkillsjerry Was that "Switched Out" track a Velvet Lounge inspired track? I am seriously considering that pack as I love soulful hiphop and want a futuristic sound. Either way, the track is dope.

SimplisticVII

Battle Points: 15
Here is my newest production

I can only imagine someone raps on this beat
so dope bro
good job.
I haven't uploaded anything in a while but here is something I did 7 - 12 months ago.

did you record the vocals too ?
you have a very strong sense in music, this is a good thing but I have a simple note try always to use a higher quality "claps or snares" in your next msuic you can find a very high quality mostly in EDM sample libraries. take what's good from them you really have a strong sense in music DRAKE wouldn't mind working with you I bet :D

been working on this all morning

Deep atmosphere
great sounds
liked the piano part, your work paid off my friend.

----------------------

Wrote and and composed this rap music for a local rapper here where I live (friend of mine)
I'd love to hear a feedback
I generally wok on Film score/Rap/Rock/Pop music and Sound Designing
and I always try to do something new in my music even if it doesn't succeed
Tell me what you think guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online