Showcase - August 20-26, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collapse

@C4NTK33P5T1LL , I definitely can hear the difference in quality...i love the live guitar riffs..and the beat is dope and steady..definitely a head nodder..way to raise your skill level bruh
@Collapse , dope beat bruh...i would definitely keep this and tighten up the editing just a little not much, it's just that some parts didn't sound too good with the original beat you started with..but trust me it's all good...there will be a halloween theme Beat This! coming up in october so definitely think about it. overall i liked it a lot
@Alejandro , i hear what your trying to do..but honestly it's not working for me bruh and i listened to it twice..sorry

WELL here is my track for today..leave your opinions, i really have been diggin this lo-fi sound..sounds so smooth..it's something to blaze to

Nothing here yet.

Thanks! I’ve been actually thinking of changing some sounds for the Halloween theme.

Collapse

@C4NTK33P5T1LL , I definitely can hear the difference in quality...i love the live guitar riffs..and the beat is dope and steady..definitely a head nodder..way to raise your skill level bruh
@Collapse , dope beat bruh...i would definitely keep this and tighten up the editing just a little not much, it's just that some parts didn't sound too good with the original beat you started with..but trust me it's all good...there will be a halloween theme Beat This! coming up in october so definitely think about it. overall i liked it a lot
@Alejandro , i hear what your trying to do..but honestly it's not working for me bruh and i listened to it twice..sorry

WELL here is my track for today..leave your opinions, i really have been diggin this lo-fi sound..sounds so smooth..it's something to blaze to

Nothing here yet.

Thanks! I’ve been actually thinking of changing some sounds for the Halloween theme.
@C4NTK33P5T1LL Your name is so goddamn hard to spell correctly, anyways, I can tell you've been listening to so much Doom it cant be healthy, but yeah its nice, smooth and chilled out. Im not a big fan of guitar in a hip hop beat but this one works. Maybe knock up the kicks a little bit next time, just so it has a bit of a punch to it, if that's something you don't want and you just want the laid back low key thing, then its awesome.
@Collapse It's not bad, but the thing is that the Halloween intro music gets sampled so much that Id bet somebody out there has already made the exact same beat, Im not saying that you didnt make it :D Im just saying that its very basic, try to experiment a little.
@DEEZ BEATZ Very nice, upbeat track there, if you took the heavier bass out of it, it would sound just like a video game OST. Anyways, I like it a lot, not much to point out.
@Alejandro Its kinda cool, I dont know what kinda mastering you can do on a phone, but the synth or whatever it is around the second half of the track didnt seem like it fit in that well and overall the track seemed just a little too boring for me, idk.

So I've been trying to experiment a little with some sounds I haven't used before and idk if I went too overboard with it or if its actually any good. Would love any feedback, so if you've got something bad to say about it, always hit me with it, Im open to anything. Meth Trips

It’s all midi notes bro, no wav samples. I’m not sure where you heard something like this before since this is my version, but I’ve released this before, but have decided to re-release to mix it and master it better. Every Halloween remix I’ve heard actually uses the full piano mix in it, my version uses the same notes, but in different positions to sound similar to Halloween theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online