Showcase - August 27 - September 2, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

.calm

@VCFan1001 : The good..the bad..the ugly.. mr.eastwood son.
Theres MANY more samples from the theme. I haven't scratched the surface.

@DMBeats : Try uploading it on here or another "supported" site.

I'm loving that organ..oh that sweet sweet organ..nice work:up2::up2:

csbr

Gardener
Battle Points: 11
@producervibes Really digging this, super chill vibes and the mix sounds very clean. Production on the video is very good as well, looks very professional and a good front for the website ad/etc..

New track here, experimenting as always;

[soundcloud]

Feedback & support appreciated [and returned where warranted]..

Thanks for checking it out,

peace.

*Also, will be adding feedback to others here soon as well.

Unknown

@RizzakBeats yoo broo.. i fckn love the rhytm!! dope sample too, dope beat!!
@NONONSENSEBEATS the first beat is good beat, i've heard the sample many times.. i only think that the rhytim is a bit loud.. i cant give any feedback on the 2nd one, because im not into the trap..

I'll provide more feedbacks later...

Here is my latest job done, I hope you'll like it...

hard bro!!!!

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
@csbr Yo I kinda feelin this. Not a huge fan of the drum, but your tones are crazy. Mix could use alil work. Dope beat tho. Good work.

@producervibes I like it. Smooth vibes. No real big flaws on the mix. I would say maybe bring the 808 up a bit so it mixes smoother with the kick. Fresh beat tho. Good work.

Hector

@producervibes Really digging this, super chill vibes and the mix sounds very clean. Production on the video is very good as well, looks very professional and a good front for the website ad/etc..

New track here, experimenting as always;

[soundcloud]

Feedback & support appreciated [and returned where warranted]..

Thanks for checking it out,

peace.

*Also, will be adding feedback to others here soon as well.

Like the energy and the originality of the song
Maybe too more high frequences at the end and on the snare

@NONONSENSEBEATS : Some quick vibes..

congrats homie:up2::up2:

Good choice of sample : I like it very much
Your beat needs more melodies : it's like a little empty, In my opinion, you need to improve it

Kod4R

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 19
@DEEZ BEATZ yo bro, thanks for askin, im here, i wasnt too active in the production 'cause of some health problems, but im good now, so im kinda back, and im so, so, happy with what i did in the "Beat This" competition, it kinda motivates me to continue.. And, also, thanks for the feedback! 1L
@VCFan1001 the gritty city beat has good sample bro, and good rhytm, but i think it needs the hihats, they'll give some good vibe there.. the same thing for the second one..

@DEEZ BEATZ yo bro, thanks for askin, im here, i wasnt too active in the production 'cause of some health problems, but im good now, so im kinda back, and im so, so, happy with what i did in the "Beat This" competition, it kinda motivates me to continue.. And, also, thanks for the feedback! 1L
@VCFan1001 the gritty city beat has good sample bro, and good rhytm, but i think it needs the hihats, they'll give some good vibe there.. the same thing for the second one..
@Kod4R , glad you're feeling better bruh....I'm in Memphis TN right now recording tracks... I got some serious heat for you guys when I get back to Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.