Showcase - August 29 - September 4, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Miles

@NONONSENSEBEATS Really like the guitar sample nice vibe to it, the drum beat is ok I see you've tried something different but I actually think a more regular 4/4 boom bap drum rhythm would have sounded great on this!

Thanks as always for the feedback last week guys as always I have cooked up another beat let me know what you think!

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
FINAL PRODUCT:

Nothing here yet.

Last edited:

Jonlen

This is the one of the first beats that I made:
"OEG"
I was trying to go for a trap beat, but then I just did my own thing :).
I made it in Fl Studio 11, and It was supposed to be apart of my instrumental mix-tape, "Temporal", but I'm trying to step of the box and make beats that are more sophisticated than my older ones.

Here you go!:

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
Thanks for the feedback y'all who gave it. I feel both y'all @Dan Miles and @Beautiful Noise on the drums but I think it will be alot better if I keep the core drum and get rid of the faster hat that comes in.

now for the beats
@Dan Miles I really dig this...not big on the 808 for the bass tho

@Beautiful Noise I think it could b nice...I think the sample needs smoothed out abit and def needs a change up but it does say rough draft so i'm guessin u aint made it to that yet. Dope outline of a banger tho

@Jonlen u gotta give feedback to get it...but I will say...def needs some tones

Jonlen

@NONONSENSEBEATS I think the beat should have a short period when the guitar stops so we can get a feeling of how heterogeneous the beat actually is. 

The drum rimshot velocity should decrease as the beat progresses on, and then it can increase back towards the end, giving a sense that the sequence of the beat is not over, but only providing a fading conclusion. Great instrumental for a rapper, particularly for a conscience rapper. I like it.

Skemez.518

Beatmaker
Peace. This is my first upload in the community. I've been listening all day and there's some heaters in this room. so here it goes..I sampled an oldie for the hook then flipped backwards during the verse slot. More to come soon. Let me know what you think!

Skemez.518

Beatmaker
Thanks for the feedback y'all who gave it. I feel both y'all @Dan Miles and @Beautiful Noise on the drums but I think it will be alot better if I keep the core drum and get rid of the faster hat that comes in.

now for the beats
@Dan Miles I really dig this...not big on the 808 for the bass tho

@Beautiful Noise I think it could b nice...I think the sample needs smoothed out abit and def needs a change up but it does say rough draft so i'm guessin u aint made it to that yet. Dope outline of a banger tho

@Jonlen u gotta give feedback to get it...but I will say...def needs some tones

I like. My only thing is it gets repetitive. Droppin the guitar for a sec woulda been cool tho.

Nahshon Beasley

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 6
Last edited:

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
no nonsense - for the waters... i like the sample and the drums when they hit are seriously good, very easy to rap on this beat i like it alot and your change ups are cool

dan miles - simmie type beat... idk who young simmie is im sorry but im feeling the 808 in this joint and that sample is really mellow i like it but wish the beat was a little faster like 135-140 range cuz this would definetly be a dope head knocking kinda beat

beautiful noise - cool loop

jon len - oeb ... tbh im not really feeling this beat only because its missing alot of stuff, if your starting to make beats remember that every beat has the 4 basic drum sounds, kicks, snare/clap, hats, bass...

skemez518 - livin 2gether... there are things i fucking love and that i dont like about this beat, i love the song structure you chose to go with this beat, this def has tones of old alchemist type shit, the drums in this is my fav about this beat it takes me back
but i dont like that bass like At all, it sounds really corny and maybe even a little high like it should be down a whole octave...thats it tho, i even like the change ups in the verse but the effects come in and go a little off the swing of the beat, nice job making a whole track and not just a loop

BlancoBeatz

Chiefer Sutherland
what sample is that ? and shits fire bro it reminds me of something i jsut cant think of it at the moment but its nice
Peace. This is my first upload in the community. I've been listening all day and there's some heaters in this room. so here it goes..I sampled an oldie for the hook then flipped backwards during the verse slot. More to come soon. Let me know what you think!

i like what you did wit the hook fam whats the sample ? and only thing i can really say is the bass bro other then that shits on point i like how u fucked wit that sample
Heres a Michael Jackson Sample beat I made on his Birthday yesterday...
i was just having fun with it...

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

thats fire from start to finish

and i listen to everyones i think. these just stood out not hating just wasnt trying to reply to every single one.

Heres one i just uploaded kinda been sitting on this but not to long

Skemez.518

Beatmaker
what sample is that ? and shits fire bro it reminds me of something i jsut cant think of it at the moment but its nice

i like what you did wit the hook fam whats the sample ? and only thing i can really say is the bass bro other then that shits on point i like how u fucked wit that sample

thats fire from start to finish

and i listen to everyones i think. these just stood out not hating just wasnt trying to reply to every single one.

Heres one i just uploaded kinda been sitting on this but not to long

Thanks man. And that was a sample from The BeeGees lol. I don't remember the song title tho. And by the way, ya beat is tuff bro.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
Thanks 2 everyone for the feedback.Much appreciated.

@Chef M!KE DB yo that sample is dope. I like how you chopped that up. Nice beat bro.

@Skemez.518 the beat is dope...I feel like its missing a tone or something tho. Like maybe a string or a horn or something. The bass may be a lil heavy too. Just my opinion tho. Digg the hell outta that sample btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online