Showcase - August 31-September 6, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
@GoldenBoy thx for the info is it still down does anyone else have problems? rly weird worked when i linked in discord hahah i should get on that

PANTJA5ILA

Bounce Beat Producer
@PANTJA5ILA- Really cool beats. I can def see a unique style from you. Instead of commenting on every song, Just an overview, I feel like the mix is consistent across all your beats. Super dope
Thanks for the kind words G! I definitely looking to improve.

Let me know what you guys think. Made this last night

This is really powerful, do you mix and master yourself? Or this is raw material?

Nice one :D Very smooth bass. As it was mentioned earlier it's very unique in my opinion to mix new type hihats with old hihats. I like it. Smooth melody on the piano. Clean mix as always. :D

@Memento Beats nice panning on the 808, ( i've been watching some tuts online wanna learn to do dat shit) simple but effective beat i like the padish synth in the background, did you ghet sick of all the automation in your beat this entry haha ? nothing to really criticise all the elements work well together and lots of space for an mc to do their thing, hats are nice and hatty as always !

@Hypermanbeatz i like the melody i dont like the earrape synth that comes in, vocal chops are real cool, very solid rythmn section and nice 808 work/panning/automation i especially enjoy that metalic snare you're using

anyway here's my beat this entry been busy this week so figured i'd just post this here (hey it placed atleast ! :D )

Perfect man :D Really incredible production. I love the melody in the beat and sounds you chose. As always in your case mix is clean and arrangement is very good.

Just made another beat .. I like the groove but its maybe somewhat too dramatic or something haha. Check it out :
Nothing here yet.

Pretty original production. I think that from 1:00 there is a little bit too much going on in the beat. But that's just my opinion.

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe><div style="

Let me know what you guys think. Made this last night

:fire::fire::fire:

Man, awesome beat! :D I like your style in general. Nice heavy 808, nice melody, hard hitting drums. Mix is on point. Great production. :)

I will try to give feedback to @Digitali Musix and @PANTJA5ILA later.

Stoned Monk

Music & Chill
Battle Points: 16
@EffectProd_ The bass sounds dope and I like these sound effects you put in. The hihat variation is cool aswell. I think some variations in the melody or another harmonic element could improve your beat, because it sounds a bit monotone. Anyway, overall I like it, keep it up!

@slimegreenbeats The melody is really chilled:) I also like the percussion and the kick sounds very good. Nice Beat, the only thing I have to mention is that the beat is really quiet, compared to other beats on youtube

Here is my beat I made today. Hope you enjoy it

So this is literally the first beat I have ever made and I would not say its finished by any means because I have no clue how to master things well and I also have not put any ending together. I could use some advice though to help shape the direction of what I'm doing with it. I've just been going with the flow and learning FL while putting it together. All your beats sound great to me and @slimegreenbeats that chance beat sounds 10/10, I'm tryna get my beats up to that level. Any advice is supper appreciated no matter how small, I'm a beat making scrub rn.

Stoned Monk

Music & Chill
Battle Points: 16
@AJHKetchup I recommend you to learn some music theory, especially how to find a melody that matches your chords, because it sounds very offkey. A good way in FL Studio is to put your chords and your melody instrument in the same pattern, so you have these grey midi notes and you see exactly which notes you can use. I hope that helps a little bit, keep practising and you will become better for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online