Showcase - December 10-16, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
Well My Internet Problem Is Now A Distant Memory Thanks To A Few Lengthy Ethernet Cables Currently Placed At Tripping Height At Various Points Throughout My Humble Abode , Anyway I Started This On Thursday Just Banged A Rough Mix Out This Be Part 1 Of 2 , Wasn't looking For A Clean Sound With This Just Wondering If I Should Scrap It Or Switch Out Round Just Give Each Little Section A Listen As It Is 15 Mins Long I'm Gonna Listen To Prior Posts After I Have Clicked Rhe Post Reply Button
Peace

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
@Matt-D Proper Vibin' This Sampled Stuff Lately So I Likes This Really Wish I Could Offer Some Constructive Criticism But It's Tight Quite Catchy & Sounds Really Well Made So I Got Nothing But Praise For This
@.calm Mate That Sounds Like Your P.C. Was In Considerable Pain During It's Final Export , But Imagine This On The End Of A New Terminator Film Like The Last Moments Of Skynet With No Cinematic FX Or Dialogue Just A Epic A.I. Collapsing My Condolences On Your Recently Departed Binary Buddy :(
@EsquireMusic111 Tidy Track I Really Couldn't Offer To Much Feedback As This Rolling 808ey Style Is Kind Of A Blind Spot For Me The Video Was Real Though No Stacks Of Money ,Swimming Pools Of Champagne Or Gold Plated Barretta's
@stcbeats Alright Pal Pleased To Make Your Acquaintance
First Thing I Like The Melody In This Got A Proper Hood Anthem Feel To It The Drums Sound Nice & Big Hitty Especially Liked The Snare , I Would Of Liked A Bit Less Uniformed Drum Pattern Just To Keep Me On My Toes & A Few New Sounds Or Riffs Added As The Beat Went On , I Did Hear A Sound On The Bells At The Start Not The Ringing But More Of A Clacking Sound Not sure If It's My Speakers Or Not , Solid Track Though
@Worthie How's It Going Mate Nice To Meet Ya When I Read Title I Thought Nah But I Can Defo Hear It Would Be Perfect For A Dark Slim Shady Song TBH Mate I Like This A Lot It's Probably My Fave On Here Up To Now It Got My Face Scowling & My Head Nodding Which Is Like The 2nd Best Rating I Can Give A Track The Best Being Me Striding Around My House Moving My Arm In A Chopping Motion Saying " Whaaaat " & " Listen To That ! " Every 8 Bars
I Think That's It Up To Now

K.D.R.

@Copyno cool beat, the transition at the 0:20 was a bit odd, but i liked it, especially the beginning.

@Matt-D awesome beat, hi hats are a bit too sharp though. Liked the vocal sample.

Here is my beat, quite simple:

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
Thanks everyone for the feedback!!
@.calm those drums are bangin and have a great groove!!
@EsquireMusic111 loving the videos! Way to get out there and hustle everything looks legit, and the beat is on Point bro!!
@stcbeats nice solid arrangement and mix!
@Worthie I really like the strings in this beat really gives it a great feel.
@C4NTK33P5T1LL I will get back to you tomorrow so I can have more time to check out more of the mixtape.
@Copyno Great beat, I especially like how clean the mix is.
@K.D.R. I like simplicity in beats especially this. I think this would be really fun to record to and can really be catchy with the right words and delivery.

JAY UNO

Sample heavy? Just a little bit.
Battle Points: 134
P
@Matt-D Proper Vibin' This Sampled Stuff Lately So I Likes This Really Wish I Could Offer Some Constructive Criticism But It's Tight Quite Catchy & Sounds Really Well Made So I Got Nothing But Praise For This
@.calm Mate That Sounds Like Your P.C. Was In Considerable Pain During It's Final Export , But Imagine This On The End Of A New Terminator Film Like The Last Moments Of Skynet With No Cinematic FX Or Dialogue Just A Epic A.I. Collapsing My Condolences On Your Recently Departed Binary Buddy :(
@EsquireMusic111 Tidy Track I Really Couldn't Offer To Much Feedback As This Rolling 808ey Style Is Kind Of A Blind Spot For Me The Video Was Real Though No Stacks Of Money ,Swimming Pools Of Champagne Or Gold Plated Barretta's
@stcbeats Alright Pal Pleased To Make Your Acquaintance
First Thing I Like The Melody In This Got A Proper Hood Anthem Feel To It The Drums Sound Nice & Big Hitty Especially Liked The Snare , I Would Of Liked A Bit Less Uniformed Drum Pattern Just To Keep Me On My Toes & A Few New Sounds Or Riffs Added As The Beat Went On , I Did Hear A Sound On The Bells At The Start Not The Ringing But More Of A Clacking Sound Not sure If It's My Speakers Or Not , Solid Track Though
@Worthie How's It Going Mate Nice To Meet Ya When I Read Title I Thought Nah But I Can Defo Hear It Would Be Perfect For A Dark Slim Shady Song TBH Mate I Like This A Lot It's Probably My Fave On Here Up To Now It Got My Face Scowling & My Head Nodding Which Is Like The 2nd Best Rating I Can Give A Track The Best Being Me Striding Around My House Moving My Arm In A Chopping Motion Saying " Whaaaat " & " Listen To That ! " Every 8 Bars
I Think That's It Up To Now
Priceless commentary.

DonPedro

Battle Points: 32
Hey all, im finally back on the Pads :D
But first some Feedback ;)
@Matt-D I like your sample style. Your beat may could use a little less loud hihat and def more stereo width
@stcbeats Mike Oldfield fan? Nice! Really cool use of it as a melody combined with a little bell here and there
@K.D.R. Wow, the drone sound is very bass heavy, the kick cant cut through any more, but i like the idea behind it - the atmosphere, a thrilling beat

Status
Not open for further replies.