Showcase - December 14-20, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
only listened to one @jafar4000 "how much" i rly like it! that crackle was a little intense but it rly suits the beat, i like the vocal chops and just how chaotic and dreamy it sounds also the mix is weird but works like the kick is rly low and the snmare sounds rly eq 'd in parts but it works for some reason also like there's a lack of a melody sorta its rly different from how i make stuff rly enjoyed it nice work bruh

@Lightbackdrew straight up i dont like the melody i rly like the rythmn tho and the mix is clean just not my cup of tea i like the breakdown around 1:20 all thos percusive elements are cool and it evolves nicley when the vocal chops come in its solid

@Johni Cleveland so the key to getting feedback is giving feedback you should check out the discord server i personally get a lot of great feedback and help from there, so its rly cool how you play/sample it live i like that you have great rythmn however i feel like the lack of a proper mix hinders it, if things were in higher quality (sound wise not beat wise) i would rly jam to this its rly dope to watch tho u got talent my dude

@TjombaBeats so i skipped around a little in ur beat so i may have missed some stuff, i rly like the ambiance and tone you have its rly dark and weird however i think theres a fine line between cool abstract beats and ear rape the part at 2:55 specifically hahah i like the drum work the reverby drums suit ur chaotic style all in all i think its solid

@XIS i like ur voice man its rly smooth i like the glockenspeil that comes in on occasion wish it was louder tho i thnik mainly things that can be improved are the mix just stuff like panning and making stuff pop (i rly have to work on thes too haha) and like @Memento Beats said the comp the vocals are killer tho

@Memento Beats thanks for ur kind feedback bruh i always appriciate ur opinion haha my history with vocal tags is a weird one, it first started when i recorded my own voice and cringed hard then i added a voicetag with the text to speech in fl and still cringed but less, then i added effects and it sounded alreightishhh :S i might pay a VO to actually make me a tag just in the unlikley event some youtube comp channel decided to nick me stuff !

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 151
only listened to one @jafar4000 "how much" i rly like it! that crackle was a little intense but it rly suits the beat, i like the vocal chops and just how chaotic and dreamy it sounds also the mix is weird but works like the kick is rly low and the snmare sounds rly eq 'd in parts but it works for some reason also like there's a lack of a melody sorta its rly different from how i make stuff rly enjoyed it nice work bruh

@Lightbackdrew straight up i dont like the melody i rly like the rythmn tho and the mix is clean just not my cup of tea i like the breakdown around 1:20 all thos percusive elements are cool and it evolves nicley when the vocal chops come in its solid

@Johni Cleveland so the key to getting feedback is giving feedback you should check out the discord server i personally get a lot of great feedback and help from there, so its rly cool how you play/sample it live i like that you have great rythmn however i feel like the lack of a proper mix hinders it, if things were in higher quality (sound wise not beat wise) i would rly jam to this its rly dope to watch tho u got talent my dude

@TjombaBeats so i skipped around a little in ur beat so i may have missed some stuff, i rly like the ambiance and tone you have its rly dark and weird however i think theres a fine line between cool abstract beats and ear rape the part at 2:55 specifically hahah i like the drum work the reverby drums suit ur chaotic style all in all i think its solid

@XIS i like ur voice man its rly smooth i like the glockenspeil that comes in on occasion wish it was louder tho i thnik mainly things that can be improved are the mix just stuff like panning and making stuff pop (i rly have to work on thes too haha) and like @Memento Beats said the comp the vocals are killer tho

@Memento Beats thanks for ur kind feedback bruh i always appriciate ur opinion haha my history with vocal tags is a weird one, it first started when i recorded my own voice and cringed hard then i added a voicetag with the text to speech in fl and still cringed but less, then i added effects and it sounded alreightishhh :S i might pay a VO to actually make me a tag just in the unlikley event some youtube comp channel decided to nick me stuff !

Yeah i understood i made the adjustment the guitar part was kinda too hard so i tuned it down thanks for your reply either way and advice. But did you hear the end tune beat i kinda like that one comes in hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.