Showcase - December 16-22, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alejandro Dark Energy has a very retro sound to it, it takes me back to the late 90's when underground dance music was really becoming a thing. I really like the drum work. Nicely mixed.

I really like dreams too, that bass, nice. Nice composition. Seems a bit low volume though, I really have to turn everything up. I love the tone change at around 3 minutes, fucking dope

Last edited:

Alejandro

AleVFX
@Alejandro Dark Energy has a very retro sound to it, it takes me back to the late 90's when underground dance music was really becoming a thing. I really like the drum work. Nicely mixed.

I really like dreams too, that bass, nice. Nice composition. Seems a bit low volume though, I really have to turn everything up. I love the tone change at around 3 minutes, fucking dope
Thanks man! Really appreciate the feedback. As for Dreams, the low volume is because of a rendering issue of the video where it lowered the volume. But I didn’t check before uploading so I left as it is.

J-Tek Beats

@8ight33n Your beat is actually not bad, but the bass is a little bit, too overpowering for my taste, and the kick could (ironically) use a little bit more PUNCH!, but other than that, its ok.

@J-Tek Beats If you are truly just 14 years ago well damn! You got skills! Sound is crisp...had me moving my head the whole time, nice fun beat...you even have your own producer tag! Good job

J-Tek Beats

@J-Tek Beats If you are truly just 14 years ago well damn! You got skills! Sound is crisp...had me moving my head the whole time, nice fun beat...you even have your own producer tag! Good job
Thanks bro, I really am 14 years old, i started producing when I was 10, I really love making beats a lot.
I also play the drums quite well, but my heart is at making beats.

Status
Not open for further replies.