Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 15

A.R. DASUPASTAR

A.R. DASUPASTAR
Battle Points: 104
@A.R. DASUPASTAR Where the drums at? xD The flip sounds nice but it would sound even better with some aggressive drums and a brass ensemble.

I've been flipping a bossa nova track for a couple of days, but I feel that something is missing here.

the drums are layered with 2 kicks. Any harder drums would overshadow the instruments & vocal sample

@Matt-D nice
@NONONSENSEBEATS both your entries are dope
@EsquireMusic111 I like the switches
@Klypse nice chops
@DEEZ BEATZ the panning you did on the drums is dope. The piano melody at the end was unexpected and added substance to the track
@VinsaneBeats dope production
@A.R. DASUPASTAR why is it missing a snare? Other than that its good
@Rodas What's missing is someone dropping a 16

@Feel , thanks for the feedback bruh...what happened to your track?

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Klypse I'm liking this one! that bassline is dope!! And great sample choice plus the intro transitions very nicely. As for it being repetitive, it's not, personally I think that every beat that anyone makes does not have to have these extreme change-ups because sometimes when I hear an artist doing their thing I like to keep the groove consistent and not always changing. So it is good as is.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Thanks to everyone for their feedback I appreciate it a bunch it really helps a lot.

@DEEZ BEATZ Another dope one. I especially love the piano I don't know if that part is a sample or not but it really gives the beat a nice touch. I also love the mix and drum choice.
@A.R. DASUPASTAR I thought the sample was a great idea and the overall beat is good, but I think you should go back and re-do the bassline because it kind of throws the tune off. Fix that and it will sound a whole lot better but nice work.
@Feel I think this one has a nice bassline and drums, however I think a different bass sound will help it sound better, the bassline itself is good just needs a more interesting sound. If you fix that and add a nice chord progression along with the beat to fill it out more it will really come to life. But you are on the right track bro!!

Thanks to everyone for their feedback I appreciate it a bunch it really helps a lot.

@DEEZ BEATZ Another dope one. I especially love the piano I don't know if that part is a sample or not but it really gives the beat a nice touch. I also love the mix and drum choice.
@A.R. DASUPASTAR I thought the sample was a great idea and the overall beat is good, but I think you should go back and re-do the bassline because it kind of throws the tune off. Fix that and it will sound a whole lot better but nice work.
@Feel I think this one has a nice bassline and drums, however I think a different bass sound will help it sound better, the bassline itself is good just needs a more interesting sound. If you fix that and add a nice chord progression along with the beat to fill it out more it will really come to life. But you are on the right track bro!!
@Matt-D , thanks bruh. Yeah I play keyboards and drums. What I do is that I play a little chord progression then loop it... I've been getting away with that for years now. Glad you like it

Sole Element

ILLIEN
@DEEZ BEATZ yeah man the keys is where it's at!! I would like to learn how to play drums I may try to learn in 2018 I think it would help a lot. What's your main instrument? Here is a remix I did using the keys and no sampling Got music I need to get out there because I would like to collaborate and get my feet wet.

@DEEZ BEATZ yeah man the keys is where it's at!! I would like to learn how to play drums I may try to learn in 2018 I think it would help a lot. What's your main instrument? Here is a remix I did using the keys and no sampling Got music I need to get out there because I would like to collaborate and get my feet wet.

@Matt-D , my father was a jazz & blues drummer so I learned drums from him and keyboards from my mom. I'm not great but I understand the theory of music. I like the Justin Bieber mix. The main thing you need to learn is matching up the notes or keys with vocal loops. That makes it sound more tight, that's how I got my exposure as a producer by doing mixtape remixes. They were so tight that I never got in trouble for copyright infringement, I started getting hired to do remixes by D.J's from all over to do remixes for their mixtapes. I'm going to post one that I did for the rap group "DemiGods", and I will let you hear it and show you what I mean, it sounds like it was done that way originally.But it was a remix with their vocals on top of my music.
CHECK IT OUT:
Nothing here yet.

Last edited:
HERE IS A REMIX I DID WITH THE RAP GROUP "THE DEMIGODZ" ABOUT 5YRS AGO...REMIXES WAS HOW I STARTED SPREADING MY NAME AROUND IN THE UNDERGROUND CIRCLES
Nothing here yet.

Last edited:

Sole Element

ILLIEN
@DEEZ BEATZ love the old school feel on this remix and the sound quality is excellent. Well I see we're in a remix mood!! lol!! Well bring it on this is a remix I did with a beat from last year would love to get your feedback. Not sure about sound quality but should be good enough to jam to.
Nothing here yet.

@DEEZ BEATZ love the old school feel on this remix and the sound quality is excellent. Well I see we're in a remix mood!! lol!! Well bring it on this is a remix I did with a beat from last year would love to get your feedback. Not sure about sound quality but should be good enough to jam to.
Nothing here yet.
Hell yeah, this jaunt is bangin...it just flows. Great head bobbing beat, hell yeah let's have some fun bruh

@DEEZ BEATZ Yessurr!! That is just nasty!! Now i'm motivated to get back to work. AND ANOTHER ONE!! It's Old but Oh Well LOL
@Matt-D , damn Matt D..this is so so smooth. I love that music it makes the rap flow really blaze. I wish they had remix competitions...we would thrive big time bruh. I'm working on beats for next year's competitions and I'm finishing up my mixtape that will be released in February. Entitled "Hell To Pay Vol 2" if you want to hear Vol 1. Go to www.getrightmusic.com and type in Deez Beats and all of my mixtapes should pop up...smoke a blunt and check it out...lol or just Google it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.