Showcase - December 2-8, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle Points: 1
nice job!

I like that rhythm in your drums. I guess the kick could be louder a bit.. or just make it more hearable by sidechaining it.

that synth sound in the beginning sounds very strange .. but it matches with your composition.

the vocal sample ist very nice! I really like it.. but it semms to be to loud by comparing it with the beginning... i guess you had to do so because it has similar frequenzes like the rest of your composition.

that part that comes next to the vocal is very nice .. and up to the end it becomes a little jazzy and funky.. it sounds great! very nice notation.

Well done! :)

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
Butterfly Beats: Hey, I'm very glad you liked the drums, i recorded my dad on this one. AND thank you for the kind words on the vocals, I've just started to use my voice, so this was nice to hear. I had some issues on finding the "right" place for it in the mix, i agree its a bit loud, haha, earlier projects i tended to place it to far back, so i took it a bit to much on this one :):).

Looking forward to listen to your beats in the Battle That Competition.

Battle Points: 1
@KDVS oh that is pretty cool how you created that beat .. drums played by your father und vocals sang by you ... i like that kind of working on beats! :)

i wish i could do like that! :D all i do is just to play on my midi board :D

Phreeze

Stupa Hero
ill o.g.
@KDVS - Very nice groove with an interesting swing to it - the live drum performance really gives soul to the track. I agree with @Butterfly Beatz on the low-end side of the mix, but overall enjoyed it a lot and wish the clip went on longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.