Showcase - December 21-27, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

DH music

Battle Points: 2
NEW BEAT CHECK IT:

really like the piano and drums sick beat man, i would just had put a bit of reverb on the vocal snipet not to much but it would sound better i think. but great job!

Last edited by a moderator:

Slag prod.

Yo, this is pretty loopy to be honest. That same vocal sample kinda gives that loopy feel together with that piano. But the sounds and the mix are good, so nice job!

Nice sounds you got there! Im not sure about that snare tho. That feels too plastic to me, but I think it is what you were after. You have nice details here and there which makes this beat really unique. Chill as hell. And the ending is really nice, with those hats and everything. Nice job!

Not bad at all! Really one of a kind beat with those vocals on the background, and all those other sounds, especially those computer style sounds on the breaks. I am not a fan of those gated synths, but they sit on the beat. Overall the mix sounds a bit too messy from time to time. And the ending is a bit lame to be honest. Anyway you got a good, unique idea there! Would be nice to hear someone to rap on it. Good job!

DH music

Not bad at all! Really one of a kind beat with those vocals on the background, and all those other sounds, especially those computer style sounds on the breaks. I am not a fan of those gated synths, but they sit on the beat. Overall the mix sounds a bit too messy from time to time. And the ending is a bit lame to be honest. Anyway you got a good, unique idea there! Would be nice to hear someone to rap on it. Good job![/QUOTE]

thanks you re so right about the ending LOL i already changed it with a better mix. And just to hear what vocal would sound like i added a dmx acapella it does sound pretty dope

River Cruz

Battle Points: 6
@Dnz The Mnc
Track is real dope! its like trap song with a dance feel to it, never really heard something like this but I'm definitely digging it. I think you could work on adding a different melody in there just to switch it up a bit and make it even more appealing

@S.K. MUSIC
This is dopeeee as hell bro. The piano loop is tight as hell, its dark but not too dark. Really like the "hey" ad-lib in there and the drums along with the 808 are sitting perfect. Great work with this one man.

@yungcalamari
Real smooth vibe bro. Spacey as shit, this would be a dope interlude. Incredible use of the transitions and your leads are super tight. I lost it when the those keys came in every quarter note, that shit was tightttttttt. Great job man.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THIS

anarchos

[/QUOTE]

Amazing beat. The sample is dope af. Really nice drums aswell.

Made this today for a friend who passed away about a week ago:

Donta Black

NEW BEAT CHECK IT:

I like that piano sample! I think the mixing could be a bit better over the drums, but other than that dope beat!

Jhene Aiko Type Beat 2016 !

Dope drums, I like the vox sample and that rim knock is fire, great chops!

Very high quality beats in this thread imho.
What do you guys think about this one?

Hmm this was cool, but this particular sound is not my preference. But I can say the mix is pretty on point!

Made this today for a friend who passed away about a week ago:
[/QUOTE]

RIP to your homie bro, I can hear the emotion in the chord progression, I think with some revamping and some side melody this could also be a nice track to hear Post Malones voice floating over. Keep ya head up and live life for the homie!

Last edited by a moderator:

Slag prod.

Yo River Cruz, Good job! That flute sample, in a melody gives really nice feel to the beat. But the melody is way too loopy, and the whole beat felt a little bit static to me. Anyway nice mix, and sounds you got there!

Shiiiit! This is dope! You got that aggressive panning going on there, with the snaps and with those hand drums. It sounded good tho and I liked it, but I know that its not for everyone. Second thing, is that, those vocal tags were a bit too much. Really hard to get a grip off the beat when those tags kick in all the time. Anyway that beat sounded really good, pro-level shit!

RIP to your friend. Take care of yourself now. Beat sounded tight to be done in a day. It has a good idea now, especially that chord progression and vocal samples. Good to carry on now!

ColeSllaw

ColeSllaw
Battle Points: 17
@DHMusic I really dig this beat. The background vocals are really doing it for me. I see you're relatively new to the community so welcome aboard.

I haven't posted in a while due to the holidays but Ive still been working on some stuff. Here are two joints I did. I really hope you like them

DH music

@ColeSllaw Thanks for the welcome and comment real appreciated. I really like your rooftop cigar beat when both piano start with the drum it heavy man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online