Showcase - December 22-28, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverSoprano

Silver Soprano Premium Arrangementz!
Battle Points: 97
I made the song and backing vokal on this one. Hope you like it.

X.O - Snuten

Is it a samputle or are you playing the guitars yourelf? They're not mixed well. The melody is cool,but it doesn't give me any feeling because of the mix, I guess. I really liked the backingvocals. You have a very soulful voice, and the voicestem seems quite well mixed to me. I wish, you could alternate a little bit more with the drums, but that's my personal oppinion. I love boombap sound, but only when the "boom" hits my stomach and the "bap" hits my face.
This beat is not my type of music, but it's cool stuff for somebody else, definitely! only the mix of the guitars doesn't fit.

Here is another one I made:

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
@KDVS it has an interesting feel but it seems like it lacks direction at times. I do like your voice a lot though. I like how the track builds and builds. That synth at the end seems a bit out of place though.

@Silver Kick hits hard :) I like that. Snare seems a bit bright for my taste but that just may be a personal thing. I would like to hear this with an emcee and I think this track would really shine.

Ok here is another track from that top secret time travel record I am working on with Lord Lav, here we travel to Miami in 1986 Let me know what you think. Still working out a few bugs but its close. Not mixed yet but you will get the idea.

https://soundcloud.com/drunk-pedestrians/1986-miami/s-KWdCR

Cant embed hidden soundcloud tracks ha ha

A

Akash Gogna

i am a new user to any beat forum. First time putting a whole beat track together on the MPC, still new to the MPC game and software. tips will be thankful, please dont hate. feel free to check out my soundcloud too. https://soundcloud.com/todotfreshbeats

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
@KDVS Great job! Jonwayne would kill this!

Here's my newest beat ''Breaking The Chains'':

Nice beat. The kick does need some beefiness and should compliment the snare, in terms of attack and volume.

this is my last beat

This beat is pretty dope. I feel that too much is going on in the track. The mood of this track is a little confusing with those chimes and high pitch noises mixed in. If it's a dark mood you're going for, keep the "ooohs" and ditch the rest of those sounds. Panning the "ooohs" will also give it a nice flavor. Kudos

Last edited by a moderator:

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Nothing here yet.

Last edited:

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
I've just put out a soulful Beat Tape 'Old School, New School, No School Rules' for free download here -https://blacksmithuk.bandcamp.com/releases please feel free to hit me with some feedback! Enjoy.

I believe posts like this go in the Promo Spot section of the forums.

btw, i am a samples guy, just about all of my beats are sampled.

Same here, except I don't reveal what I sample. Curious folks gotta dig if they wanna know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.