Showcase - December 27, 2021 - January 2, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made this for the beat this but then made something better instead.

@DeadBassRecords this is dope, the only thing Id like to hear is some more variation in the hat rolls, like 64ths and 32ths. Stays interesting throughout.

@Sole Element I think the vocal is too high over the music, sit it back into the mix a little so its not so dominant.

Last edited:

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
sup guys long time no see here's a test thing i made i dunno its a little mad
EDIT here's some more madness
@DeadBassRecords really good straight trap beat the small reverby vocal snippets are a nice touch only criticism i have is that its a little samey i'd prefer it with a more defined hook tho thats just me personally (and i make rly weird shit )

@Sole Element sounds like you took an acapella and built a beat around it sadly i dont think it fits, something about the style dont sit right for me.... keep waiting for the beat to get started ? like that drum loop kinda sounds more like a breakdown to me ? i dunno it aint bad im just not vibing to it

@2GooD Productions cinematic shit would work in a movie.... the choir is a little mad dramatic (maybe a tad loud ?) but fits the theme straight up villian music i feel this

Last edited:

DeadBassRecords

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 74
@DeadBassRecords really good straight trap beat the small reverby vocal snippets are a nice touch only criticism i have is that its a little samey i'd prefer it with a more defined hook tho thats just me personally (and i make rly weird shit )

@Sole Element sounds like you took an acapella and built a beat around it sadly i dont think it fits, something about the style dont sit right for me.... keep waiting for the beat to get started ? like that drum loop kinda sounds more like a breakdown to me ? i dunno it aint bad im just not vibing to it

@2GooD Productions cinematic shit would work in a movie.... the choir is a little mad dramatic (maybe a tad loud ?) but fits the theme straight up villian music i feel this
Very creative tracks you have there , keep doing your thing and thanks for the feed back!

Dope Remix I enjoy it alot , keep up the good work !

@DeadBassRecords this is dope, the only thing Id like to hear is some more variation in the hat rolls, like 64ths and 32ths. Stays interesting throughout.

@Sole Element I think the vocal is too high over the music, sit it back into the mix a little so its not so dominant.

This beat is fire fam , no complaint here keep doing your thang homie

Nfinity Beats - Here We Go Again
Hey Guys im New Here, I'm Nfinity Beats from The Netherlands.
I've been making beats for a year now and have alot of projects wich i'm trying to finish.
I'm still very much in the learning proces and i would love to have some feedback, to help me grow.
2 Days ago i went online for the first time on youtube. So if you like what you hear, it would meen alot if you could help me out with a like & subscribe.

Thanks for listening!!
Live long and prosper

DeadBassRecords

Beatmaker
I've been making beats for a year now and have alot of projects wich i'm trying to finish.
I'm still very much in the learning proces and i would love to have some feedback, to help me grow.
2 Days ago i went online for the first time on youtube. So if you like what you hear, it would meen alot if you could help me out with a like & subscribe.

Thanks for listening!!
Live long and prosper

This is dope man mix is flawless and really dig the visual . Composition is on point as well . Keep up that good work !

DROOGUHR

Battle Points: 3

im digging insomnia.. i really like tracks that go against the grain.nice work

DROOGUHR

Battle Points: 3
try to get some feedback on what i can improve. im deaf in my left ear so i have trouble eq'ing and paning..kind of been making my beats like when i played in a blackmetal band...real raw ,lofi ,gritty...but to much distortion?

Yomni

Battle Points: 2
try to get some feedback on what i can improve. im deaf in my left ear so i have trouble eq'ing and paning..kind of been making my beats like when i played in a blackmetal band...real raw ,lofi ,gritty...but to much distortion?

This is fucking sinister dude!!
At times though, I felt like the keys were off but that may have been done on purpose

DeadBassRecords

Beatmaker
@Crispifier & 2 Good productions
I was thinking of cinematic aswell it could work, but try to be a bit more composed it was a little to loud for me:LOL: but keep posting im curious:rolleyes:
Meanwhile here is my second beat be free to comment on that 2(n)(y)

Nfinity Beats - I need you

Really like your work fr this is insane , such an amazing work all around . Keep doing your thing

@Yomni Great work bro(y) it's not my style but i appreciate all creativness:clap:
@DeadBassRecords i already commented on your youtube channel good sht:fire:

Here another new beat from one of my projects, next upload i'm gonna try a trap beat gonna be alot of fun!
Thanks for listening

Nfinity Beats - Moving

Heavy

Dark vibes
Very creative tracks you have there , keep doing your thing and thanks for the feed back!

Dope Remix I enjoy it alot , keep up the good work !

This beat is fire fam , no complaint here keep doing your thang homie

Yeah this is heat

Thanks for listening!!
Live long and prosper

Nice work, chill asf
This is dope man mix is flawless and really dig the visual . Composition is on point as well . Keep up that good work !

Rip Pop Smoke
Lmk what you all think

I like the 808s

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online