Showcase - December 3-9, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo Lair

Aloha!
Nice work so far everybody! Nice low bass @Marc Duncan
@Matt-D Can you maybe post a link to the original?

So this is my debut here and here comes an older beat from me that made it on my battle beats list, therefor only 60 seconds... One Love!

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Marc Duncan thanks bro, I used a live drum kit which I played on the keyboard along with everything else. Checked out your beat I like this one a lot it is dope and really fits the picture perfectly. The reason I like it so much is because the melody is on point I actually like this style of beats when the melody is up to par with the drums as opposed to having a two note melody and expecting the drums to save the day. Nice!!
@Echo Lair Well done!! I love that bassline and how the vocal comes in. Here is the original

Yogi Beatz

Battle Points: 10
@Matt-D ; I really like the cleaner, very chill mix you made for this song. Live drums and background melody sound very calm and smooth, and the synthesizer sounds dope with the beat keeping it progressive. Cruising vibes, great stuff!

@Marc Duncan ; nice astro spacey type intro,sounded like some meditating music at first and I def wasn't expecting that drop but that was sick. Drums & bass go hard, nice percs, well mixed. After listening for a bit I actually really dig this chill beat!

@Echo Lair ; Dope simple beat! That vocal caught me off guard, kinda wished there was more of it but that's prob cause the beat is just a loop. Not something I personally listen to but would be good for background music!

Really great work guys, no cristism from me really. Have a listen to my chill-hop instrumental I just posted a couple days ago. Would appreciate any thoughts or feedback!

[soundcloud]

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Yogi Beatz I'm Lovin this!! Excellent job of keeping the listener interested by the arrangement. The melody is on point and I'm really feeling that bass. Keep em coming!! I would really like to hear this used by an artist I think it would make an interesting song.

Echo Lair

I think you guys mean the pitched flute sample, there actually is no vocal ;)
@Matt-D nice work! you really chopped it up good!
@Yogi Beatz really like the melody and vibes! the drums (clap/snare) are a bit too in the background for my taste, but the bass makes up for it

AtomicBeats

ill o.g.
Not new but finally uploaded on AtomicBeats.
Beat is a winner of p5Audio Xmas Beat Competition
Crazy guitar playing by A.G.C
Would love to hear your opinions
Oh and would really appreciate if you subscribe to our YT.
Good beats (i hope) but terrible marketing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online