Showcase - December 30-January 5, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 151
Just one basic beat. Now personally i think the hook could be more action but instead i chose to continue the chill vibe throughout the beat. Tell me what you guys think. Beatlink :
Nothing here yet.

wilizm

Just one basic beat. Now personally i think the hook could be more action but instead i chose to continue the chill vibe throughout the beat. Tell me what you guys think. Beatlink :
Nothing here yet.

It's got more of a sinister vibe than chill but I like it though. Pop Smoke need to be on this.

My remix of Juelz Santana's Dipset (Santana's Town). I used FL Studio 4.1.0. Constructive feedback appreciated.

stcbeats

Stcbeats
Battle Points: 38
Nothing here yet.
Nothing here yet.
i listen to this and feel like a boxer lost in the ring, has some flow but doesn't know where to go.

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
It's got more of a sinister vibe than chill but I like it though. Pop Smoke need to be on this.

My remix of Juelz Santana's Dipset (Santana's Town). I used FL Studio 4.1.0. Constructive feedback appreciated.

True.. It's maybe more sinister than chill. Its still something to work on. But appreciate the comment tho especially the smokin part sounds like a good one.

i listen to this and feel like a boxer lost in the ring, has some flow but doesn't know where to go.

Yeah it's basically a part i was working on but rearranged the drums and notes. That sounds troublesome the last part of the sentence got some flow but don't know where to go. It's pretty much true tho i was doubting what i should add and couldn't find/make a nice sound to go with it. thanks for the comment tho.

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
I got another beat ready for some ears im gonna drop the link right here: This beat is really sinister some nice spacey sounds with a good bassline and key notes. Dark vibe I like it that way. Maybe this one has more flow to get goin. Thank you for your time guys appreciate the feedback aswell.

Peace,

Tjomba

Last edited:
THIS IS A TRACK FROM THE NEW MIXTAPE RELEASE "STILL LOVE THE HUSTLE" ...ENTITLED "MORE ROLLIN" by JAE RELOAD ft. KAMAKAZE...all opinions are welcomed

Heres my first track for 2020, you know what they say, start as you mean to go on.

@DEEZ BEATZ This is dope as fuck, that vocal in the sample is killing it. Love the keychanges.

@TjombaBeats LOve the intro and when the beat drops its fucking dark. I love that. It has a real horror movie soundtrack vibe to it. I think the kick pattern could use a little variation.

@stcbeats Looped out. Real lo fi vibe, those synths that come in around the 1:14 mark dont fit with the lo fo vibe, they stand out, maybe lower them in the mix.

@TjombaBeats
I enjoy the slow trap feel of this one. The ambience in the forefront gives it this nice ethereal, haunting feeling, I personally like those kind of beats. All in all, it goes hard for being simple.
The next beat u posted just goes hard. It sounds like something off of a soundtrack, or the instrumental to a hot song that got featured in a tight movie (like Public Enemy's Fight the Power in Spike Lee's Do the Right Thing)

@wilizm
I dont really have much to say. I like the sample that goes on in the background, as well as that 2000s vibe.

@stcbeats
The beat is very dynamic, but not a distracting way. There is also for it to breathe, which allows the melodies to express themselves. Every element of the instrumental is its own unique character. The kick bumps light, but effective. The snare is thick and crisp. The hihat go into their own tangents, and the bass does what it wants. I would love to collab with you.

@2GooD Productions
Eerie, sinister, and with a good tempo to it. As with stcbeats, the beat just feels alive. The kick reminds of a frantic heartbeat the more I listen to this track. A welcome entry into 2020

All right, so I got two beats for you guys. These are from my recent beat tape, so if you like what you hear, then feel free to listen to the entirety of it. Constructive criticism is much appreciated, and by listening to the whole Kolleqsh'n Wun tape, you can give me more constructive criticism, so that I can approve.

stcbeats

Stcbeats
Battle Points: 38
Heres my first track for 2020, you know what they say, start as you mean to go on.

@DEEZ BEATZ This is dope as fuck, that vocal in the sample is killing it. Love the keychanges.

@TjombaBeats LOve the intro and when the beat drops its fucking dark. I love that. It has a real horror movie soundtrack vibe to it. I think the kick pattern could use a little variation.

@stcbeats Looped out. Real lo fi vibe, those synths that come in around the 1:14 mark dont fit with the lo fo vibe, they stand out, maybe lower them in the mix.

Nothing here yet.
let me know if you think this goes better. thanks for the feedback and your beat is dope very epic sounding like it.

This is hella dope, love the vibe given by brasses and strings, and the drum patterns are straight fire , Bone Thugs n Harmony or Busta Rhymes would surely have fun on this

Nothing here yet.
let me know if you think this goes better. thanks for the feedback and your beat is dope very epic sounding like it.

The melody is pretty nice and interesting to me and sets a nice mood to, I'm not a great fan of the drums I think you could keep it more interesting both as a sound selection and pattern point of view. Overall it's a pretty cool beat tho, keep at it

Just a snippet of my first beat of 2020, lemme know your thoughts

toryhooks

Battle Points: 122

BRUUUUUUUUUH I love that feel!!!!!!!!

yungsteezen

Battle Points: 5
Nothing here yet.
I like the fact that you have the hats off beat but I kinda feel like they're just a little too much off beat. Other than that its a great concept, just need to work on the mix a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.