Showcase - December 8-14, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swyny

Battle Points: 1
this is my second beat ever

Sounds great! Are those drums a loop/using Break tweaker?

I'm very surprised if this is your second beat ever. Well done.

For some feedback - I'd say tighten the hats - pitch them higher as they sound a bit low. Also, turn up the volume of the choir in the background.

Swyny

Battle Points: 1
Great beat. I'd say turn the snare down by a good 3 or 4db - it hits in quite hard and disrupts the atmosphere of the track. Maybe even use a transient designer and turn the attack down. Also with the vocals, turn the mids down a bit and add more reverb - it's too close up in the mix at the moment.

josh

Sounds great! Are those drums a loop/using Break tweaker?

I'm very surprised if this is your second beat ever. Well done.

For some feedback - I'd say tighten the hats - pitch them higher as they sound a bit low. Also, turn up the volume of the choir in the background.

Thanks, and no isotope I only used the drum rack in ableton. Also, I completely agree everything is just a little off i think because I had to compress the file down to an mp3, when it was a WAV. file it was like 70mb and Soundcloud was taking over an hour to process it.

Tylias

@Erik very primitive beat, but i enjoy the simple downtempo vibe, good touch adding the choir samples in later, sounds very smooth on my speakers too.
@josh those hi hats are pretty dank, I also dig whatever sample you are using in the track, pretty sick for your second beat.
@Swyny wow... um... just wow. Exciting instrumentation. Pianos, Strings and everything else sounds so cinematic, but stays well blended with the beat, good job!

Here is something I made, its gonna be on my upcoming EP along with some other tracks ive posted in past showcases, but please let me know what you think!

A

ABSEED

Great beat. I'd say turn the snare down by a good 3 or 4db - it hits in quite hard and disrupts the atmosphere of the track. Maybe even use a transient designer and turn the attack down. Also with the vocals, turn the mids down a bit and add more reverb - it's too close up in the mix at the moment.

Thx for the feedback :).

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
What do you guys think?

Very interesting track. I hear a combination of BG music for a car commercial or movie composition with this one.

B

Black Panther

Hey guys

I hope you're well. I just wanted to let you know that I posted a new beat called 'The Illusionist'

Mood: Dark, Mellow
Tempo: 87 BPM
Listen here:

For exclusive purchase, email blackpanthermusic@live.com
smile.png

Have a nice weekend!

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
Hey guys

I hope you're well. I just wanted to let you know that I posted a new beat called 'The Illusionist'

Mood: Dark, Mellow
Tempo: 87 BPM
Listen here:

For exclusive purchase, email blackpanthermusic@live.com
smile.png

Have a nice weekend!

Damn, this beat is bangin! Very underground and very west coast! Props homie

Status
Not open for further replies.