Showcase - February 12-18, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
cold night in virginia, wanted to show yall my new beat...first let me review a beat

@d.fusion beautifully done intro...love that sample, this has potential to be a real dope lofi hip hop track...no complaints here i love the vibe im getting listening to this...this would be dope as a dope ass intro to a movie score or even a documentary video...i can picture it now lol...nicely done bro

another video game joint...lmk what yall think

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
@d.fusion I haven't heard from you for a while...Whats good? That track is nice all around. Nothing bad to say about it...Good Job

@dBtheProducer That game was a classic. This track is dope, I like how the bass is mellow and the drums are hitting. Its a perfect combo..

@Feel That remix was dope my dude. The keys and the bass goes good with Nas on it. I like it a lot...nicely put

I not a fan of 808's but I decided to give it a go and see how it goes..

Here's a remix I did like a year ago:

Just finished this one up..Not sure how many of you are TRAP fans so I thought Id throw this out here. 808's and kicks might be a little too loud but I cant decide, check it out and let me know if anyone has any feedback on whether I should tweak with some stuff on it

@Klypse Moonflip sounds smooth man. Definitely has a different sound to it. I actually like the 808's in this, it hits pretty hard.

Last edited:

Djoggerholic

Mr. Knife Guy
Battle Points: 5
@Klypse sounds great, really feeling that vibe you created there! reminds me of a sunny summer day!

@d.fusion like your intro a lot! that stop and go in the sample kicks ass!

@El Kauch love your grove, on your soundcloud I heard thats your style, but I would like to hear the drums more clearly, nevertheless great beat!

made a quick beat regarding to Valentine's Day, I sampled the intro of Linkin Parks song Valentine's Day.

let me know what you guys think...

Last edited:

The Thrillz

www.thethrillz.com
Here's our new beat called ''Rebirth''. Let us know what you think. Any feedback is welcomed and truly appreciated.

If you like our work please Like & Subscribe.

@SandmanP Bruh this is soo smooth. I like those rhodes chords an the synth melody. This is good for some lunch jazz-hop mixes. Keep up with the good work!

@Feel This pretty solid remix. I feeling the vibe. The drum programming is on point!

@Djoggerholic I like that melancholic vibe. I can hear Post Malone on this. Good job.

El Kauch

Battle Points: 1
tnx for listening and comment...i need more skills to get sound out from my had
your beat is not my style but i hear you!

JuckMusic

cold night in virginia, wanted to show yall my new beat...first let me review a beat

@d.fusion beautifully done intro...love that sample, this has potential to be a real dope lofi hip hop track...no complaints here i love the vibe im getting listening to this...this would be dope as a dope ass intro to a movie score or even a documentary video...i can picture it now lol...nicely done bro

another video game joint...lmk what yall think

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

got that futuristic spy vibe lol i like it

JuckMusic

@d.fusion I haven't heard from you for a while...Whats good? That track is nice all around. Nothing bad to say about it...Good Job

@dBtheProducer That game was a classic. This track is dope, I like how the bass is mellow and the drums are hitting. Its a perfect combo..

@Feel That remix was dope my dude. The keys and the bass goes good with Nas on it. I like it a lot...nicely put

I not a fan of 808's but I decided to give it a go and see how it goes..

Here's a remix I did like a year ago:

That switch up in "Moonflip" caught me off gaurd! lol. Real chill vibe i can just sit and reflect to this one. Good shit!

JuckMusic

Here's our new beat called ''Rebirth''. Let us know what you think. Any feedback is welcomed and truly appreciated.

If you like our work please Like & Subscribe.

@SandmanP Bruh this is soo smooth. I like those rhodes chords an the synth melody. This is good for some lunch jazz-hop mixes. Keep up with the good work!

@Feel This pretty solid remix. I feeling the vibe. The drum programming is on point!

@Djoggerholic I like that melancholic vibe. I can hear Post Malone on this. Good job.

this shit can be on the radio RIGHT NOW! y'all gon make hits! nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.