Showcase - February 18-24, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dope bro! Piano is coasting nicely along the drums. I think the main synth sound can be softened a little but other than that, it's hot!

Here's a track of mine I finished the other day:

Yea man this is sick. It has a sick vibe. I love that outro beat. I didn't see that coming and it's fckn mad. That brass synth melody is sick, it's trippy and unexpected

TinyMargins

This is something, super funky drumms super nice sample! This could be something special once fleshed out in to a full beat. Love it.

Heres something i made couple days ago! give it a listen let me know what you think!
Some Japanese koto sample and some drumms.

This one super minimal, just playing around with EZKeys and some drumms recorded ( finger drummed 8 beats with kick snare hihat ) on Machine.

P.S please dont judge too harshly, still learning the ropes.

Last edited:

VCFan1001

This is something, super funky drumms super nice sample! This could be something special once fleshed out in to a full beat. Love it.

Heres something i made couple days ago! give it a listen let me know what you think!
Some Japanese koto sample and some drumms.

This one super minimal, just playing around with EZKeys and some drumms recorded ( finger drummed 8 beats with kick snare hihat ) on Machine.

P.S please dont judge too harshly, still learning the ropes.

Thanks, I like your "simple piano beat" its real chill I'm actually listening to it at the moment. Also, I like the drum pattern it fits the melody perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online