Showcase - February 19-25, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

d.fusion

soundcloud.com/dfusionmusic
Battle Points: 61
hey guys, didnt manage to give feedback back for last week so i need to post here:
@dBtheProducer always a big fan of video games incorporated in beats. all sounds very fresh, nothing to complain. maybe a bit more punch on the kick but thats all. nice 1
@Feel pretty dope remix. i feel though this beats needs some louder elements. maybe some sort of strings throughout. i really like the vibe but it definitely needs some additions.
@Klypse alls good, hope you too. the first sample is sick! drums also sound dope, maybe a but stiff though. not a fan of the bassline but that sample switch up works great!
great idea with that simpson flip! id prefer to here it without mf on it.
@SandmanP i like the vibe. but i also feel this beat could use some louder elements as the instruments just come off as very thin compared to the drums.
@Djoggerholic not a big fan of that 808bass but i like the instruments and pattern switches. still a goo listening and good balanced mix :)

d.fusion

soundcloud.com/dfusionmusic
Battle Points: 61

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
its cold here in virginia today, im half an hour from closing my store and i just ordered fried chicken at the chinese place right down from me, made a new soundcloud page, follow please if you like my music

@HouseOfBeets funny name i like that...i like this beat bro its real chill and mellow and that vocal flip was done spot on...very nicely done i even love the slow tempo your percussions on this one is done very nicely...dope beat bro

@d.fusion thanks for sharing your feedback bro!

this is my attempt at making a lo-fi hip-hop beat...thnks

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

HouseOfBeets

Battle Points: 2
its cold here in virginia today, im half an hour from closing my store and i just ordered fried chicken at the chinese place right down from me, made a new soundcloud page, follow please if you like my music

@HouseOfBeets funny name i like that...i like this beat bro its real chill and mellow and that vocal flip was done spot on...very nicely done i even love the slow tempo your percussions on this one is done very nicely...dope beat bro

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

Thank you Bro, ain’t heard from you in a while cus I ain’t been on, but yeah we gotta keep the soul in this ya dig..which brings me to your review. I’m not still sure what the “li-if” hypes about lol trends I guess...I hear lo-fi and hear li fidelity *quality, which is debatable lol cus 45’s and 12’s have always rocked the boat in quality in my opinion. I just see it as sampling that this present generation is RE discovering, and I LOVE IT lol, but MAYNE than Beat is too much fiya dylon! And the way the drums start slow, I was like huh? But lemme wait cus it’s groovin and then yeah, they groove a lil faster, and my head nods a lil more, and then they just start SWINGING! Lol, the sample break and flip ... and the outdo... ...I digress

HouseOfBeets

Let’s collab??

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
@HouseOfBeets I'm digging the remix you did there. Sounds like an old school roc-a-fella beat...Good Job

@dBtheProducer I like the attempt of the Lofi you just did. It's pretty dope. Kinda repetitive but other than that....keep up the good work..

Here's yet another 808/Lofi beat I did. It has a little dub in it also..

Djoggerholic

Mr. Knife Guy
Battle Points: 5
@HouseOfBeets really like your drum pattern especially the snare! great job with this chilled groove!

@dBtheProducer your beat reminds me on some kind of Western, like that intro and drum, your hihat ist nasty!

@Klypse thats dope! could be a soundtrack of an old fighting game, this kick is like a Gunjack piledriver!

had some issues with my hihats in this beat on soundcloud, if anyone could tell me how to fix this problem i would really appreciate it, I tried some new 808 stuff hope youll like it

Last edited:

KNTDK

Battle Points: 38
I’ll kick it off. I call this one Sade’D

Has a Jay-Z Reasonable Doubt type of vibe... to me anyways https://www.beatstars.com/beat/saded-jay-z-reasonable-doubt-type-1129529

Very nice beat man. I love this slow jams especially when there are horns involved. loved the vocs u add on the hook they create a nice vibe for this. If i had to change something that would be the snare i guess. Not even change actualy, id just try to add a rimshot or smth like that, just to make the whole snare thing a bit more sexy and discreet. But its pretty dope the way it is thats for sure. 40 minutes on repeat kind of dope

Here's mine. I rly dont have a clue how this may sound in any other speakers besides mine but i like to find out. All comments appreciated

Feel

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 15
@dBtheProducer Dope beat dude. Makes me want to puff one and reminisce of all the stupid shit i've done. It's dope, nonetheless.
@KNTDK I think I voted for this in one of the competitions? Not sure. Good beat though

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@HouseOfBeets love the sample choice and the mix as well.
@dBtheProducer Loving this beat!! Love the drums and the way they knock and the soulful sample.
@Klypse I see you changed up some, way to keep things interesting and showing your versatility! Dope.
@Djoggerholic good job of keeping the beat simple and effective, keep it up man!
@KNTDK Sounds good on this end. I thought the snare was a little loud but that's just me, it could go either way because it definitely pops and gives it a good feel though. Nice work.
@Feel I like the vibe this gives off, nice happy vibe. Good horn sample and vocal choice.

This is a remix I did a month ago! Peace

HouseOfBeets

Very nice beat man. I love this slow jams especially when there are horns involved. loved the vocs u add on the hook they create a nice vibe for this. If i had to change something that would be the snare i guess. Not even change actualy, id just try to add a rimshot or smth like that, just to make the whole snare thing a bit more sexy and discreet. But its pretty dope the way it is thats for sure. 40 minutes on repeat kind of dope

Here's mine. I rly dont have a clue how this may sound in any other speakers besides mine but i like to find out. All comments appreciated

thanks my dude, your jo

thanks my dude, your joint is dope, i think the snare sound might sound tight with a different type, more of a snap on every 4th...but yeah the sample is fire lol

EsquireMusic111

Head of Production/Trilogy Sound Studios
Battle Points: 122

Great work on the Lofi tip bro!!!! Always been one of my favorite categories! Keep grinding!

rjpasin

@HouseOfBeets love the sample choice and the mix as well.
@dBtheProducer Loving this beat!! Love the drums and the way they knock and the soulful sample.
@Klypse I see you changed up some, way to keep things interesting and showing your versatility! Dope.
@Djoggerholic good job of keeping the beat simple and effective, keep it up man!
@KNTDK Sounds good on this end. I thought the snare was a little loud but that's just me, it could go either way because it definitely pops and gives it a good feel though. Nice work.
@Feel I like the vibe this gives off, nice happy vibe. Good horn sample and vocal choice.

This is a remix I did a month ago! Peace

really digging this one, love the electric piano and scratches. I probably would've mixed it differently but the composition is solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online