Showcase - February 24 - March 2, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm an upcoming producer from Connecticut who would like to receive some feedback on beat I made. Please give me some support and information you may give in order to improve my other works and this beat regarding mastering, leads, etc. Thank You.

P.S. Please don't forget to support, share, and like. It would be greatly appreciated.

Kus

Battle Points: 13
@Pawel Fortuna : Think it has a good sound to it, it could use some more variation and unique elements, I'd filter the cymbal and get those low and mid-low frequencies out of there sounds a bit muddy, the mix is decent but could be a bit tighter so the mids don't clash as much, overall sounds good tho keep it up

@Maje : I love the percussion elements they all sound great and fit well, great vibe to it, think the mix is tight as well, only complaint I have might be the lack of some variation, but overall big fan, nice work

Here's one of mine:

Nothing here yet.

@Kus Thank you for the feedback. I need help with the mixing to make it sound better. I'm fairly new to FL Studio and beat production, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Your track is good and flows well.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
@Maje nice vibe on that track - i like the piano and the percussion.
@Pawel Fortuna I like the track i think it would sound even better if the pace of the tempo was up a lil more
@Kus i like the track made me feel like i was in the movie theaters sounds like one of those tracks that plays after an action movie finishes and the credits go up.

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
@Pawel Fortuna : i like this, i would like to get the "break" you got in the end, maybe in the middle of the song. a rapper should make this a good one..

@Maje : right away, this is very good. so far for me, the best track of this showcase. digging the perc, it gives so much life to everything. great work.

@Kus : This is also a solid track for me. good variations, always something new to listen to. i wanted more when the beat stopped, niiice..

I wanted to make a version of an old favorite song of mine, made by a norwegian song writer: Blacken. Maybe not Hip Hop enough for you guys, but here it is.

KDVS - Dritevisa Ft. 7RZN // translation ; The I Don't Give A Fu#k Song.

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL, Great video. :)

Kus

Thanks for the feedback everyone

@KDVS I like it! you're right not hip hop per-say, I can dig it tho and think it fits well with the vocals and adds a fresh spin to the original

@Kevlar070 think it sounds real nice too, i like the variations in there keeps it fresh, love the drums prob my favorite part great little groove, the mix sounds on point as well, overall i like it a lot good work

Kus

@Kevlar070 thanks for the feedback, I think it's dope! It's funny I had the same thought when I heard this that Frankie Perez said about my other track in that I could totally see this at the end credits of a movie, different for sure but that's not always a bad thing, has a nice vibe to it

Status
Not open for further replies.