Showcase - February 27 - March 5, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatsByBlack

Battle Points: 13
@BeatsByBlack
not a big fan of the beat you posted, it sounds ok but not very original to me (which doesn't have to be a bad thing)

Thanks for the feedback! this beat was created in '05...so...prob more original then.

BeatsByBlack

@BeatsByBlack
not a big fan of the beat you posted, it sounds ok but not very original to me (which doesn't have to be a bad thing)

Thanks for the feedback! this beat was created in '05...so...prob more original then. WAY MORE to come soon! Just gettin this posting stuff goin.

BeatsByBlack

@BeatsByBlack
Young Jeezy would kill this kinda shit. Love those horn sounds. Very vintage 2000s trap sound even to the organs. Good job.

Thanks! You nailed it... i made this in 05. I listened to Thug Motivation a lot. Big influence with this one!

Jay-Dizzlr

Battle Points: 1
@Marc Duncan I think it's dope, but it should be a marc duncan beat not a game type beat.
@Matt-D Pretty chill beat, reminds me of a madlib/mfdoom style.
@arta Very clean, i like your sounds.
@BeatsByBlack Not bad, very south, can hear luda on it
@tumenBeats well done on your chops and mixing! very solid beat!
@Dan Miles Trill

Here's my latest beat made last night, if you wanna go listen to more of my stuff, I got a few beat tapes on DizzlrEnt.com

Nothing here yet.

Zakwan Small

@TeeJay Sounds Sounds I'm loving the chilled beat. I can see a story narrative lyrics fitting to this.
@Jija45 I like your style. It's kinda the Wondagurl style with your own twist. You did a great job in Mastering and Mixing. I don't know if you do it on purpose, but your drums sound kinda low. When I hear people use this style they focus more on the Drums and make them stand out.
@111_H_111 I'm in love with that melody intro. I would love to do a remix on this. I'll be hitting you up soon.
@DEEZ BEATZ Great arrangement and composition musically, however you should work on your sound design and Heavily on mixing and mastering. The Bass and the Kick are not sitting right in the mix.
@Myers Trax I'm feeling the atmospheric melody, but I think the vocal pitched sounds are taking away from it. It doesn't match the ambiance at all. And as you already stated you can definitely work on the mix.

Check my 2 tracks

Last edited:

Sole Element

ILLIEN
@arta love both beats but I must say the second beat really grabbed my attention with the percussion.
@tumenBeats good flip!! I always loved that sample and you did a good job with it. nice.
@Dan Miles I like this one! sick beat man!! I would like to hear someone on this beat even though it sounds good as an instrumental I just think I would be even more hyped with someone riding this track.
@MartiS Really feeling this sample and great drum pattern!! fits nicely together and not overcrowded.
@KuboBeats nice beat and way to stay in the pocket.
@DEEZ BEATZ it's a good beat I'm just not into those type of beats, but like I said you put it together really well!!
@Hadoq both beats were great!! I always like the sounds you use they are very refreshing nicely done!!!
@111_H_111 I am crazy about these kind of beats,great sound!! I thought the mix could have been a little better to bring it out more but other than that it's golden.
@Jija45 Oh yeah!! love the creativity you put into these beats
@Jay-Dizzlr nice beat i thought it could use a few more things but still good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online