Showcase - February 3-9, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIKTO-GRIZZLY

WIKTO-GRIZZLY
Battle Points: 47
Liking the feel on both of these, the first one I could listen to all day nice work!

@WIKTO-GRIZZLY wow that beat got me buzzing loving it man really crisp and clean beat fair play

Here's one of my new beat guys!

Wow BRO!!!! :fire: This is Very cool sound! :fire::fire: For a long time I have not heard something new. A very good quality! I really liked it! Well done!:up2::up2:

Audiobellum

Beatmaker
Liking the feel on both of these, the first one I could listen to all day nice work!

@WIKTO-GRIZZLY wow that beat got me buzzing loving it man really crisp and clean beat fair play

Here's one of my new beat guys!

Hypermanbeatz, "Through The Jungle" is just hella dope. Good Stuff. Um...I guess this is my first beat I'll be posting in a showcase for this year. As usual, being a newbie and all that, I can't get enough feedback on the mixing. Feedback along those lines are always appreciated; here it goes:

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
What’s up guys! I like what I’m hearing I will give specific commentary tomorrow I am very tired tonight. For this week I just did a quick improv over this unreleased dilla beat I came across. Peace out and have a good night.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Marc Duncan Second track was ok but the first beat really grabbed my attention, especially those hi hats nicely done!!
@WIKTO-GRIZZLY Nice video to go along with great instrumentation!! Loving the vibe and the channel as well.
@Hypermanbeatz Nice Sampling!! love that synth you use as well and that kick drum really knocks just right.
@Digitali Musix wasn't really feeling that eerie, detuned sound. The drums were actually pretty good except the snare seems like it should sit better in the mix and probably a different snare would help. But to be a beginner that arrangement was very good, and the mix overall is not bad at all. You are definetely headed in the right direction.

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 151
Named afther the famous pirate ship that supposidly still roams the oceans. Tell me what you guys think of the beat. Got that mysterious flavour into it.

And another beat based on transformers i don't know how i come up with them names but this beat kinda made me get that transformers vibe with them ellektric sounds into it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online