Showcase - February 8-14, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chordly

Battle Points: 1
@oninkaf sorry for my english, but i will try to explein, verry nice work in russia we say (Охуенно) This is Dope ))
this is so Chill ))) waiting for your work ))

what you think about this beat
<iframe width="660" height="170" src="
Nothing here yet.
" frameborder="0"></iframe>

What you think about this beat
<iframe width="660" height="170" src="
Nothing here yet.
" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:

saaid

PurpleCrow

Slag prod.

@KZA I like this vibe! That bass line is sick, or are those some sub kicks? Dunno.. Those snare fills are bit clumsy, and I think they were too loud. Also that chorus where that synth kicks in, it could have some originality to it, you know. Some changes happening or something, it was pretty straight forward now.. Overall tho, it was really nice! Not a bad job at all!

Reactions: KZA
Yall want some REAL advice? Lemme tell every single one of you "producers" something...making beats/music can be viewed in MANY different ways...people may make comments like "your snares too high" or "Your kicks dont blend at the right volume with your 808's"..the list goes on..don't listen to anyone unless you happen to come across a legitimate major individual who has a high reputation of knowledge with producing music.....most people don't know what the hell they're talking about...experiment with your sounds..be different..and the most important aspect to making it anywhere in this industry is..don't be a pussy...

@Erik The idea is nice, but you should develop it better because it is too minimal IMO.
Why don't you add some instruments, maybe some strings to construct a refrain?
You can do a lot of things with this mood.
I'm not a fan of this kind of snare, I think that you need something fatter with this mood.
I like the intro with the Eq filtered part.

Here is mine

this is dope..BY FAR the best beat iv'e heard on this website..

Yall want some REAL advice? Lemme tell every single one of you "producers" something...making beats/music can be viewed in MANY different ways...people may make comments like "your snares too high" or "Your kicks dont blend at the right volume with your 808's"..the list goes on..don't listen to anyone unless you happen to come across a legitimate major individual who has a high reputation of knowledge with producing music.....most people don't know what the hell they're talking about...experiment with your sounds..be different..and the most important aspect to making it anywhere in this industry is..don't be a pussy...
Also I think some of you guys dont understand/comprehend that the sound of music/beats in the hip hop industry have changed...it's not 2005 anymore

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
who are you? and why do I need "advice" from YOU....explain to me what you are going to teach me about making music....my advice to you towards music is to find another hobby...
The rules are simple: leave feedback on the beats already posted by other members, then you can post yours.

Spuntastic

cinephile/beatmaker
Battle Points: 82
don't listen to anyone unless you happen to come across a legitimate major individual who has a high reputation of knowledge with producing music
worst "advice" I ever read

Also I think some of you guys dont understand/comprehend that the sound of music/beats in the hip hop industry have changed...it's not 2005 anymore
ah I apologize. THIS is the worst "advice" I ever read

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
Yo man he's right it's not 2005 anymore it's 2016 and that's 11 years more than 2005. seems like he's been doing this awhile like almost a whole month. and we should really show some respect b light hes gonna do you right

Attachments

• main_140x105.jpg
    main_140x105.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 251

Slag prod.

who are you? and why do I need "advice" from YOU....explain to me what you are going to teach me about making music....my advice to you towards music is to find another hobby...

Bro, why so angry?! Why you wanted to post your beats here at the first place? You ain't gonna make any friends when you act like that. Show some love and respect. I'm not a much of a producer, you got that right. But I will be some day. At the mean time here are some really talented guys, who sure can tell you what to improve. Homie, you aren't "there" yet. You are not even close. Be humble!

Status
Not open for further replies.