Showcase - February 9-15, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're trying to say you feelin the melody you can just say you loved it ;p

but for you sir, im diggin what you posted. Nice selection of instruments, they seem nice and clean/crisp.
the dubstep wobble beat, caught me by surprise, but I was feeling it.

Jonny J

Sample everything
Battle Points: 35
@ Soul Asia I dig your beats, experimenting with different styles ;) dope! In your second trap beat the 808's sound very clear specially with the wobble bass & sample, once again very dope!

this is my latest boombap

@ Soul Asia I dig your beats, experimenting with different styles ;) dope! In your second trap beat the 808's sound very clear specially with the wobble bass & sample, once again very dope!

I love this track, so soothing to the ears. I can listen to it over and over. Great Job, kinda sounds old schoolish.

really good beat kicks it!!

nice beats i like your style I dig the last one the most love when that vocals come in !!

this is something I ve just finished

Thanks for the feedback man, just got done listening to what you posted. I'm loving the soothing beats, I am digging the piano, overall I like it and would def listen to more, def following.

TheRealAGE

yoooo that sample is dope!! id like to hear the drums pop a little more but thats just me! i love banging percussion!!

Here is my latest beat. Flipped a sample on some dreamy shit.

DJ Hush

Dirty South/Style Beat

Latest Mixed/Mastered Beat I put out.
Feedback always welcome.

It's different... Definitely a down south type beat. I feel like either it could use something else or maybe switch up the melody on that synth a little more. But solid

really good beat kicks it!!

nice beats i like your style I dig the last one the most love when that vocals come in !!

this is something I ve just finished

Yo that lost one is fyah... i love that. Quick question did you get your sample and that vocal sample from the same track?

Been a few days since I have been on here to post so I got a couple jams for you. Feedback is welcomed.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's different... Definitely a down south type beat. I feel like either it could use something else or maybe switch up the melody on that synth a little more. But solid

Yo that lost one is fyah... i love that. Quick question did you get your sample and that vocal sample from the same track?

Been a few days since I have been on here to post so I got a couple jams for you. Feedback is welcomed.

Yo, nice shit dude. Def feeling the mellow beats you got there. Def gave me a relaxing feeling. ++ on that.

Something I just finished today, didn't put as much work into this beat as my previous I posted, but I was running out of ideas.
I think its about time I buy some more samps.

But, without further ado,

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online