Showcase - Februrary 2-8, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
@Diji Beats : I like the synths, also how the beat kicks in, god work on hihats and snare. The subtle piano is also very nice. The beat is clipping after the first bar.

Here is my latest, hope you like it.

Also made an "Making of" out of this song.

Erik

Battle Points: 8
That video was dope. Loved the insight, cool to see how everything was recorded and chopped in the MPC.

Last edited:

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
Hey guys, worked on this beat awhile ago, looking to get some feedback, what do you think?

This reminds me of Deebo from Friday. "Deebo's Theme"

Here's a skeleton mix of my latest beat. Gonna be tweeking it at a later date, so enjoy until then:

Nothing here yet.

TheRealAGE

i think its pretty dope definetly like the drums

heres a lil something i been working on. what u think

I like this!! I would have the kick hit a bit harder and have the snare snap a bit harder to make the perc. pop!! But the guitar is dope! good bounce to the beat!!

Here is my newest one guys! thanks for any feedback!

DJ Hush

True that lol. well its cool i am kind of looking for advice on that stuff. but its cool i also posted in a facebook group and some people have hipped me to some ideas that may help me improve the structure... im gonna work some more tonight

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
Yo This beat is dope... I might wanna holla atchu about it...For real I could easily see myself writing to this.

Here's my newest jam I still need to mix it and put in some mutes but im calling it a night.
https://soundcloud.com/mcdont5p3ak/dj-hush-rubber/s-fydDR
nice dig it I've been getting into the east coast Boom Bap type of beats lately. Here's my take on a ambient Boom Bap beat with some guitar work. started it this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.