Showcase - January 17-19, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

LP*

ILLIEN
@Muszolini I agree with what unorthodox said, has potential for sure.
@ Lil Dude Hand on a knot, i liked the vocal sample, but like Muszolini said seems like its missing something.
And thanks for the feedback people, about the clicking in the bass,i used the same plugin to compose the bass on both tracks so that might be the issue.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
just check you out on youtube. the track called anything it reminds of the lox and or yukmouth

thanks! never heard that comparison before though lol

diffinently caught what you were hearing. bless.

and appreciate the fact you mention it has a potential to be a good track with the right artist, wondering what type of artists floated in your head?

cos im working on my younger bro, im a heavy hitter criticiser towards his concepts of music, basically im prolly will be the only one that will tell him sht that wont come out other peoples mouths. but his getting real good lol its caring me. he needs to work on his timing and flow and creative punchlines rather than just dropping bars with no tail behind it, give them some attachment to the beats and so on and on.

No one in particular. Either a good slow flow like biggie but with a different tone, or a slaughter house type/Double flow. No dancin, it needs a serious topic

Dont let your bro half step, make sure he's tight. He needs everything you mentioned to be tight if he wants to be taken seriously

Muszolini

I like beats.
Battle Points: 76
thanks! never heard that comparison before though lol

No one in particular. Either a good slow flow like biggie but with a different tone, or a slaughter house type/Double flow. No dancin, it needs a serious topic

Dont let your bro half step, make sure he's tight. He needs everything you mentioned to be tight if he wants to be taken seriously

deffo we even crack jokes, such in terms like "first rule in being a good rapper is feeling yourself" then look at it in other ways like no one gonna love you if you dont love yourself. stem up the brain keep it switched.

yo i just subscribed to your page anything is deep, the drums are on point and the back synth drags u into the beat... your stuff is hard Fresh Aiir is mad wavy u gotta be tipsy and having pondering thoughts. The Calm is my fav right now, u almost got me back to freestyling, these types of sounds makes my soul talk there cannot be any fake bars or un universal contents. i see the influence, and i think this is ard, cos most would just damn acutally remake the exact same beat. you showed your CALM loving this beat right now.i got one guy who got the right mind to flow on this, but im talking to forward

Lil Dude

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 17
Yo

@Unorthodox moderman yo that nice like how you you switch the track up with the chick comin in on the hook. nice and mellow vibe. and the rhodes piano gravy

Muszolini

I like beats.
Battle Points: 76
Lil Dude.
uh-oh - if you had some more heavy tom jingles or something like that in there to bounce it up a bit withe that tempo, or even add some 808s in the drops and coming back to the bridge or whatnot i like the vocals too it gives a good vibe to the whole beat, nice synth work, try adding some effects to it to keep it apealing. club banger/

Wings - theres something to this beat that keeps screaming timbaland to me, this joint is super fly, this beat aint just for anybody. im feeling this, first i wasnt feeling how it was starting but when it came in, my head kept bouncing. hard beat.

was you talking about me on the "kanye west type beat" ?

Lil Dude

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 17
Thanks

Thanks yo me too not feelin how i brought it in too much was thinkin of changin it but then it meshes when it drops in.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

Should make a good track. Only nitpicking I can do is, I'd turn the vocals down a bit more (From an artists perspective). Good arrangment, mix is fine, everything is wide and but doesnt feel too loose. Get an artist on it and the track is complete.

deffo we even crack jokes, such in terms like "first rule in being a good rapper is feeling yourself" then look at it in other ways like no one gonna love you if you dont love yourself. stem up the brain keep it switched.

yo i just subscribed to your page anything is deep, the drums are on point and the back synth drags u into the beat... your stuff is hard Fresh Aiir is mad wavy u gotta be tipsy and having pondering thoughts. The Calm is my fav right now, u almost got me back to freestyling, these types of sounds makes my soul talk there cannot be any fake bars or un universal contents. i see the influence, and i think this is ard, cos most would just damn acutally remake the exact same beat. you showed your CALM loving this beat right now.i got one guy who got the right mind to flow on this, but im talking to forward

lol yea man get the creative juices flowing! And thanks man, much love and much appreciated!

HDProduction

ill o.g.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
i do some beats a week ago and want to hear some feedbacks!
http://soundcloud.com/slava-petrov/hip-hop-2

You gotta give feedback before you get any. Read the rules.

i really like the drums in it! sample sounds fresh and you mixed and mastered it very well. you got skills man! all in one nice beat! 4,5/5 points! what do you think about my latest stuff? http://www.soundclick.com/hdproduction and even a hit on this would be awesome! www.youtube.com/user/MrHDProd

I Got you when I can check it out, my ears are preoccupied right now.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
When you post post a beat for others to check out, you go back and check out the beats that were already posted in the current thread and leave feedback for those people. You'll see the links in the posts. Just drop some feedback and they will drop feedback on your work.

slavun

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online