Showcase - January 27 - February 2, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
@iLL ThoughT - Dig that sample. Just needs to be louder. Maybe a sampled drum break over it might sound more gritty.

@Intenzify - These types of beats aren't really my thing :) but sounds like it would bang in a club.

@JustRipe - beat 1: love the piano & voice samples & drums, not sure that whistle-like sound works for me, just my opinion though.

@JustRipe - beat 2: dig it, drums & sample work great together.

@Kus - same feedback as @Intenzify - not really my lane. Apologies, no feedback.

Lee Beatzz

Lee Beatzz/Beast
Battle Points: 39

New guy to the forum! Go easy on me ;)

General Audio: I like that good fellas intro, I like the beat overall. Very dusty sound, which i like. My only critique would be to hear the kick a little more. I feel like it was hidden behind the sample a bit. Other than that, i like it. Would love a feed back on mine...Its a link somewhere in this chat room, eith above or below ya...hahaha. Click and let me know what you think. Thanks.

@Lee Beatzz - I think there was a lot going on in that beat. It might really benefit from taking away some elements, the whole "less is more" thing. Technically though, everything sounds clear. Just a couple things that clash you might want to take a look at.

Chad

Battle Points: 8
Here's mine...

Great beat, the sample does sound a little quiet compared to the percussion, but the volume of the samples shouldn't be raised too much. A present percussion section is not a bad thing at all. It sounds like it would be well-suited for a freestyle song or a song with a single verse.

Nothing here yet.

Kevlar070

Battle Points: 5

There are alotta tight producers in dis forum, hopefully my beats can b enjoyable 2 othaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.