Showcase - January 29-February 4, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostChamberz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 128
Kimo, i love the mood.
The Hihat and snare are so stock though, it needs more sauce. Love the bell Melody that comes in at 1:35. 808 Is solid allthough i would have the kick Knock a bit more.

Luke Detroit, Past. Sounds dope. Dont agree on that Intro though. Beat gets mad repetitive after a while. Drums are super low, they need to knock more.

Teejay Sounds, Time Goes On. Instrumentation sounds nice. almost 50 seconds before the drums drop? and the bass come in at 1:27 ?
Nice melodies though.

Last edited by a moderator:

producervibes

Battle Points: 56
Lil Skies Type Beat "Bounce" | Trap Instrumental 2018
Genre: Trap
Mood: Happy, Bounce, Spacy
Type Beat: Lil Skies, Lil Uzi, Murda Beatz, Zaytoven

Let me know what you think.
Enjoy !

The Thrillz

www.thethrillz.com
Let us know what you think. Any feedback is welcomed.

@TeeJay Sounds Nice piano melody and dope plucks. The 808 need to be a bit louder I can't feel the bass. But overall this got serious potentional.

LUKEDETROIT

Kimo, i love the mood.
The Hihat and snare are so stock though, it needs more sauce. Love the bell Melody that comes in at 1:35. 808 Is solid allthough i would have the kick Knock a bit more.

Luke Detroit, Past. Sounds dope. Dont agree on that Intro though. Beat gets mad repetitive after a while. Drums are super low, they need to knock more.

Teejay Sounds, Time Goes On. Instrumentation sounds nice. almost 50 seconds before the drums drop? and the bass come in at 1:27 ?
Nice melodies though.
Thanx for the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.