Showcase - January 3-9, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

DROOGUHR

Battle Points: 3
@P_1 Hey bro thanks for your feedback i love to hear some stuff to improve on.(y)
Most of the time i only get the standard positive feedback like fire beat you know what i meen, anyways thanks!
Dont you know your beat i like it, nice sampling and love it when the beat comes in.:fire:
Meanwhile here is my 5th upload, and 1st trap type beat ever, feel free to comment!

first trap beat ever? its fire man. sounds great, its dark but its also got a good mood chillin vibe to it to.i could see an artist like lil peep on it

BlackSwanFly

Battle Points: 1
Hey guys, haven't posted here in a while because of the holidays. But i'm looking forward to hearing your beats.

This joint spanks! I always have love for Boom Bap with all its goodness. You did a great job meshing the instruments together. The mixing is pretty decent. This is just some good feel freestyle shit. Keep it up ! What sample is that of the lady scatting? I love that!

BlackSwanFly

@DeadBassRecords Another Fire trap beat:fire: and a hard one 2 bro i have to like it again, nice melodie aswell, keep it up. ow and one little question why 4.27 min long ?:p
This is my new beat btw feel free to comment on that!

This has some dope 80s sound to it! I absolutely love it! This is just a smooth joint all over. The electric guitar is a great addition and adds a nice funky vibe! I can tell you’ve done this shit before lol.

DROOGUHR

Battle Points: 3

This beat I have been sitting on for awhile. It’s meant to kind of be an anthem type track.

Let me know your thoughts!

verynice. alot of synth sounds going great with that bass ur usinng.cool change up with the short vocals.could hear everything real nice ,nothing seems to need to fight through the synth to be heard.nice work and a vibe

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
This joint spanks! I always have love for Boom Bap with all its goodness. You did a great job meshing the instruments together. The mixing is pretty decent. This is just some good feel freestyle shit. Keep it up ! What sample is that of the lady scatting? I love that!

"Hi Fi Set Sky Restaurant 1975" is the sample​

Thank you for the kind words

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Hey guys, haven't posted here in a while because of the holidays. But i'm looking forward to hearing your beats.

I like this beat is is very smooth and makes me reminisce.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Hey all, I haven't been in the forums in awhile but it's cool to pop my head in here and happy to have been in the Warzone today. Even placed (to my surprise) :) Here's a beat I am working on to send to an artist. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

BlackSwanFly

Hey all, I haven't been in the forums in awhile but it's cool to pop my head in here and happy to have been in the Warzone today. Even placed (to my surprise) :) Here's a beat I am working on to send to an artist. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

When the bass hits in at around 40 seconds my casual nodding of head turned into a full out seizure …okay maybe not quite a seizure, but the drum swing is amazing. At first it was pretty prominent that it was “off beat” but the swing on it has a lot of potential. I would tweak it a little where even with the swing it’s a little more quantized just a tad. Other than that, I really like this a lot! Dope vibe. I’m definitely looking to listen to more beats from others. Follow me on YouTube or SoundCloud if you have one.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
When the bass hits in at around 40 seconds my casual nodding of head turned into a full out seizure …okay maybe not quite a seizure, but the drum swing is amazing. At first it was pretty prominent that it was “off beat” but the swing on it has a lot of potential. I would tweak it a little where even with the swing it’s a little more quantized just a tad. Other than that, I really like this a lot! Dope vibe. I’m definitely looking to listen to more beats from others. Follow me on YouTube or SoundCloud if you have one.
Thanks for the feedback! I was able to fix it. Sounds much better. I'll def. follow you on both YouTube and SoundCloud.

Last edited:

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10

I fw it. Drum pattern n sonics reminds me of rihanna umbrella. Feel like the tracks interesting enough to engage the artist but simple enough to leave room for them to do their thing and engage an audience.

This is hard bro. Mix is nice and punchy , everything has its own space to be very present. I feel Like big meech.. Larry Hoover. Whippin work. Hallelujah
Here's my latest work:

That vocal / choir is fire. I've been messing with a lot of vox libraries , really into this type of shit right now. It's like the NY Drill beat melodies but with trap drums. Heavy
@DeadBassRecords Another Fire trap beat:fire: and a hard one 2 bro i have to like it again, nice melodie aswell, keep it up. ow and one little question why 4.27 min long ?:p
This is my new beat btw feel free to comment on that!

Curious if you do ambient music at all? B4 the drums hit i was bouta transcend lol. Some unique sonic qualities for a hiphop track. If you don't currently do ambient tracks I think you have a lot of potential in that lane. It's a huge market but somewhat saturated. Just a thought lol.

Out of time 4 now. Hoping to check everyone else out tho soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online