Showcase - January 4-10, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rah.sool

@jafar4000 Nice job man! I feel like the arrangements are a little bit hectic, and some elements clash with each other. But if that's your intention, then it makes your music unique! Which is a good thing! Keep on it bro.

@The Thrillz Dude honestly this is incredible! extremely professional and cleanly mixed. No feedback from me. This is perfect.

@stcbeats Nice job bro. I really like this beat. Beat is very simple but it knocks. Only feedback is that 808 might be a little bit too loud. Great job bro!

Here's another one with some synth work and keys. Thanks in advance for feedback!

XIS

Beatmaker
This is a track I did then freestyled on to create... I'm going to start writing again but send me some pointers (I'm not Jay-z lol)

--------------------------------
@jafar4000 - (Irish) grimey track, gives me RZA energy... make me want to watch Akira lol...I like your use of textures, It gives the track a lot of character... the part when the bass switches up is dope too... nice job on this

(confidence Man) - this one gives me the energy of MF DOOM R.I.P (insert MJ cryface)... I like your style... it's raw hip hop... good job.. find some dope emcees for them joints yo! It will bring it full circle

@The Thrillz - nice clean mix, this is most defiantly a Weeknd record, I really like the melodies and how they form a harmony... I can ride to this on the interstate...I love it!

@stcbeats - super bass! this give me a RnB female singer vibe... I would like to hear one more instrument on the track to take it to a higher place if that makes sense... good foundation track for a writer

@Rah.sool - love the panning in the beginning of the track... snare is sat in the mix perfect, the arrangement keeps me involved, and the the melody and harmonies are excellent too... I would like to hear a J.cole or Nas rap on this... nice work

@beatsbytmj - very elegant and dramatic... this defiantly a backpack hip hop track, something Mos Def could rock out on...the chops are clean... post it when you're friend spit on that joint, I wanna hear how it turns out

@44Beatzz - this give me trech (Naughty by nature) vibes... I like the lofi sound and the vocals on the track (gives me an Idea of what you as the producer were thinking)... I miss when tracks were about a vibe like this... good job yo

@Hypermanbeatz - Mix sounds good... this giving me tech9 vibes...reverbs are super clean and I like the ping pong delays, it gives the track a lot of space... I would like to hear one more instrument or maybe a layering of an existing sound but good usable beat either way

stcbeats

Stcbeats
Battle Points: 35
This is a track I did then freestyled on to create... I'm going to start writing again but send me some pointers (I'm not Jay-z lol)

--------------------------------
@jafar4000 - (Irish) grimey track, gives me RZA energy... make me want to watch Akira lol...I like your use of textures, It gives the track a lot of character... the part when the bass switches up is dope too... nice job on this

(confidence Man) - this one gives me the energy of MF DOOM R.I.P (insert MJ cryface)... I like your style... it's raw hip hop... good job.. find some dope emcees for them joints yo! It will bring it full circle

@The Thrillz - nice clean mix, this is most defiantly a Weeknd record, I really like the melodies and how they form a harmony... I can ride to this on the interstate...I love it!

@stcbeats - super bass! this give me a RnB female singer vibe... I would like to hear one more instrument on the track to take it to a higher place if that makes sense... good foundation track for a writer

@Rah.sool - love the panning in the beginning of the track... snare is sat in the mix perfect, the arrangement keeps me involved, and the the melody and harmonies are excellent too... I would like to hear a J.cole or Nas rap on this... nice work

@beatsbytmj - very elegant and dramatic... this defiantly a backpack hip hop track, something Mos Def could rock out on...the chops are clean... post it when you're friend spit on that joint, I wanna hear how it turns out

@44Beatzz - this give me trech (Naughty by nature) vibes... I like the lofi sound and the vocals on the track (gives me an Idea of what you as the producer were thinking)... I miss when tracks were about a vibe like this... good job yo

@Hypermanbeatz - Mix sounds good... this giving me tech9 vibes...reverbs are super clean and I like the ping pong delays, it gives the track a lot of space... I would like to hear one more instrument or maybe a layering of an existing sound but good usable beat either way
really good vibe. mix and master really make this sound good.

Reactions: XIS

Rah.sool

@beatsbytmj Yo this is clean bro! love the sample choice/chop. I like the tambourine percussion you used. I feel like scratching would work really well on this track if you're into that sort of thing. Awesome job bro.

@44Beatzz This here is too hard man. Perfectly matches the Das Efx rapping style. Real clean

@Hypermanbeatz Solid bro. I love the use of delay and pan on the background elements. Good stuff.

@XIS Nice job bro. Your vocals match your instrumentals perfectly! Real clean work chief

OMAR.

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 5
wassup guys how are you doing? was busy beacause of some issues with my family now im back. i hope youre guys doing good.

@jafar4000 i like the way you put ya samples in. and the bass is really good. i could imagine mf doom on the 2nd one

@The Thrillz this is almost perferct. it has the original 80s and weeknd couldjump on it like he did in blinding lights. good work also the artwork.

@Rah.sool love it. has some old school new york vibes. the piano is really nice if u played it by yourself.

@44Beatzz diggaa der beat ist absolut dope.Man hoert direkt dass du auch am samplen bist.
mir gefallen auch die drums richtig gut.
weiter so.

@XIS this is good but defintely neet to worked out. i think it sounds a little 2 unfineshed.
your animation also confused me in a funny way. My humor lol.

OGBama

Cool Black Woman. Cig Blit Energy.
Yo @XIS as to writing pointers I'm no expert but start with object writing. Inbox me for an example I'm starting.

Reactions: XIS

XIS

Beatmaker
Yo, Firstly thank you ALL who have been listening to my songs the past couple of weeks, it means a lot to be heard.

@OGBama - you're absolutely right, I've been reading some books and most of them begin with a process similar to that.. I'm still in the digesting phase but I'm starting to have some fun.

@OMAR - track is solid and bell defiantly set the Tupac vibes, very moody, I wish the outlawz were still around... also thanks for the input too, I was feeling like the narrative could be focused more as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

illmuzik on youtube

Beat This! Competition
ProducerSpot 90s HipHop New
ProducerSpot Hard 808 Trap
Beat This! Competition