Showcase - January 6-12, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad

Battle Points: 8
@Bill jake beats :I agree with @Matt-D this sounds great as both an instrumental and a beat for an artist. I like the sound design of the kicks and the other percussion instruments, as well as the synth programming
@Matt-D : I think this is a pretty good remix, I think the new production fits the verses and chorus well, especially with the Ariana Grande parts.
@Marc Duncan : I like the Friends beat, it’s good overall but I thought that there could’ve been slightly more variation in the structure, especially around the 1:00 mark. I really like the Backstreet beat, the guitar part adds a lot of texture to the beat. Good job on the structure of the Backstreet beat too.

Below is my beat, the guitar parts were composed and performed by me:

K.D.R.

@Illa M "The Wall". mixing can definitely be improved, some parts sound too loud, like that rim/shaker thing at the end of the bar i think. The bassline is also kinda out of place, it sounds quite high-pitched. I like some of the transitions in the beat though, when it suddenly stops and switches into other section :)

@stcbeats very unusual beat, interesting groove. I like the pad in the background in particular. THe only thing that in my opinion can be done is panning drums more to the left/right, for separation, they all kinda central now - hi hats, everything. Also hi hats can be made more quiet, they start to irritate ears after some time listening.

Here is my beat:

Illa M

Battle Points: 20
Thank you very much for the feedback! I really don't know a lot about mix mastering but I'm here to learn.:biggrin:

Akhi

@Illa M "The Wall". mixing can definitely be improved, some parts sound too loud, like that rim/shaker thing at the end of the bar i think. The bassline is also kinda out of place, it sounds quite high-pitched. I like some of the transitions in the beat though, when it suddenly stops and switches into other section :)

@stcbeats very unusual beat, interesting groove. I like the pad in the background in particular. THe only thing that in my opinion can be done is panning drums more to the left/right, for separation, they all kinda central now - hi hats, everything. Also hi hats can be made more quiet, they start to irritate ears after some time listening.

Here is my beat:

Really nice and smooth Beat, I really love these asian Vibes it Sounds dope!

I am a total newbie in producing Beats, I do it only for fun so please dont hate me for my Bad mixing skills haha

I Hope you like my projects

Status
Not open for further replies.