1. The next Beat This! Competition will be from July 18-19th!
  2. Give & get feedback in the latest Showcase!

Showcase - January 8-14, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimo Beatz

kimo Beatz

Hello,all feedback is appreciated,hope you like it.
    @Klypse really love the sample and the strings in the 1st beat

Beat Jockeys, DEEZ BEATZ and Klypse like this.
  2. DEEZ BEATZ

DEEZ BEATZ

VIP Member
    PRODUCER ELITE..NUFF SAID
    Battle Points:
    HERE IS A NEW BEAT, OPINIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME...i copied the string arrangements from "THE WALKING DEAD"..TRIED TO GET AS CLOSE TO THE SOUND AS I COULD

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    Beat Jockeys and Klypse like this.
  3. DEEZ BEATZ

DEEZ BEATZ

VIP Member
    Battle Points:
    @ApeMade , nice groove but certain background sounds(pads, arps & organ) makes it sounds jumbled along with the beat...beat needs to be smoothed out..like sometimes less is best!!!

ApeMade likes this.
  4. DEEZ BEATZ

DEEZ BEATZ

VIP Member
    Battle Points:
    @ApeMade , nice groove but certain background sounds(pads, arps & organ) makes it sounds jumbled along with the beat...beat needs to be smoothed out..like sometimes less is best!!!
    @Baasta Beats , nice bangin ass beat..i like it

ApeMade likes this.
  5. TheWorkingMan

TheWorkingMan

Battle Points:
    I cant remember what I sampled, but this is probably my favorite beat i've ever made. I want to send this to Common...

Beat Jockeys, Baasta Beats and Klypse like this.
  6. Klypse

Klypse

Space Diggin..
    Battle Points:
    @DEEZ BEATZ that's flames...love it. You always come with great production.

@TheWorkingMan smooth and nicely flip. Ill add some effects on that (IMO) but that's just me. Other than that...keep up the good work

@kimo Beatz The drums are nice. I like the piano and the gritty bass. I would turn up the bass a little higher but other than that....dope shit

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    DEEZ BEATZ and TheWorkingMan like this.
  7. DEEZ BEATZ

DEEZ BEATZ

VIP Member
    Battle Points:
    @Klypse ,damn Klypse you hittin' hard with these 2 tracks bruh...they are dope af..but you always on point with the beats...my favorite of the 2 is the jackieflip...that intro hits hard...makes you want to hear whats coming..lol

8. Joe

Joe

Beatmaker
    Battle Points:
    @DEEZ BEATZ the sample was dope on Walk with the Dead loved the intro man. The little bridges in there were dope also. The 808 drums were a nice addition too.

DEEZ BEATZ likes this.
  9. Matt-D

Matt-D

ILLIEN
    Battle Points:
    @Klypse Both of those beats were dope!! I really love the mob deep remix.
    @TheWorkingMan This one is also fire! This is one of those beats I could listen to when i'm cruising in my car.
    @DEEZ BEATZ Yo I'm really feelin those drum patterns!! Another banger! Oh yeah I also had a chance to listen to your mixtape, it was dope. And Every album I listen to always has that one song that I cling to, the one that caught my attention big time was that Netflix and chill!!! But I think this project was good because it had different styles, which makes it a lot more marketable. I listened to it but I am going to download it here in a few!

DEEZ BEATZ likes this.
  10. Baasta Beats

Baasta Beats

Battle Points:
    That is such a dope sample man. Great beat. You gotta find a way to get this to common! lol

11. Baasta Beats

Baasta Beats

Battle Points:
    This is a beat I just made the other day, what do you guys think?

Beat Jockeys likes this.
  12. Joe

Joe

Beatmaker
    Battle Points:
  13. Matt-D

Matt-D

ILLIEN
    Battle Points:
    Hey guys just letting everyone know I just dropped a free remix ep!! you can download at

@Baasta Beats I like the tone of this beat!! good stuff man!

14. DEEZ BEATZ

DEEZ BEATZ

VIP Member
    Battle Points:
    @Matt-D , thanks for the support bruh. that means a lot, wait until HELL TO PAY VOL.2 DROPS on FEB. 9TH...I i'm very excited

15. Joe

Joe

Beatmaker
    Battle Points:

Beat Jockeys likes this.
  16. producervibes

producervibes

ILLIEN
    Battle Points:
    This is not beat its a collab that we made with Ace Mirroman "Forget" but there is no topic for that on this forum so I decided to post it here

17. Beat Jockeys

Beat Jockeys

Battle Points:
    Hey people, its Rezound here. I would like to know what the new and old have to say about my work.
    I have been out of the loop for some time now, and coming back in for good in 2018 (yeah). I'm revisiting a lot of old tracks and bringing them to light. Most of them dating back from 2008 - 2012. Every thing Ive done, its been all me doing the work from producing, recording, mixing and even building a website. This sounds good but I believe its a big reason for me not having success. Its like starting off lifting weights to my max and recovering for a week to 2 weeks, defeats the purpose for progress. This is just a little insight to y'all, I'm new here and would like to build fellowship.

Lets start with my Instrumental Player
    These are beat making videos I was going to start doing but never followed up.
    Latest one is 2012. Click Here
    your feedback will be valuable information to make good videos and get insight on your thought process when you criticize. Thank you...now I will give my 2cents to some of you.

18. Beat Jockeys

Beat Jockeys

Battle Points:
    Technically it all sounds fine. I my opinion would be its on grid, meaning let your piano swing a little more and push your bass behind the kick a few milliseconds.

19. Beat Jockeys

Beat Jockeys

Battle Points:
    Technically, its good. My opinion I would break in to pieces...separate intro and bridge (Clear sample if any). Try to get placements for it, commercials, film, youtube etc.

DEEZ BEATZ likes this.
  20. Beat Jockeys

Beat Jockeys

Battle Points:
    Great Track
    Technically, I say to much roll off from the lowpass to the kik and saturation, I would say saturation would have been better used on the bass line instead. If there were masking issues then just duck the low frequency from bass line using the kik in the side chain. As a listener its a great vibe. side note: I did a lot of this with my old beats too.

Baasta Beats likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.