Showcase - July 1-14, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolosaviour

Saviour
Really enjoyed your melodies but I have two suggestions turn your bass down a bit and I would add some percs to carry the beat as well because currently it's only your hi hats doing so; so when there gone I feel the beat drags a bit.
The production is very dope, nice west coast mustard feel to it. I just wasn't feeling the some of the vocal work as it didn't sit well on the beat.
I like your idea it would be neat if you could eq some of your high freq on the bell/synth sound as it's a little sharp on the ear, love the distorted bass!
My latest Jazzy Trip Hop style album was just released on this IBMC label...
I listened to majority of your project effected and it's very good. My fav track was 15 lovin' the old ragga influence!
Your mix and master is very clean, I was initially going to say the build up was a little slow but after the drop I was hooked, very good arrangement esp in bassline/guitar & the subtle natural sounds in background dope production.

Nazeem - 40 Grams prod. by ChuckWillYums
Vibes! only change I would do is switch the bass up a little impo.
Here is a video release from my label C.T.F. Musik with my fam Stik Mane What..produced by U know Who
Nice and well produced, could easily hear this in a club!

stcbeats

Stcbeats
Battle Points: 38
@TACTIK Crazy beat my man! Really like the swing in this. Kinda feel like the bass could be a little tuned down in volume

@stcbeats . Nice beat. Sounds well mixed. It is not at all monotome/boring. and the way the melodies, drums and bass work together is great! nice work.

Would love some feedback on my latest production as well:

very smooth nice ambience great feel and production

ChuckWillYums

Battle Points: 17
Really enjoyed your melodies but I have two suggestions turn your bass down a bit and I would add some percs to carry the beat as well because currently it's only your hi hats doing so; so when there gone I feel the beat drags a bit.
The production is very dope, nice west coast mustard feel to it. I just wasn't feeling the some of the vocal work as it didn't sit well on the beat.
I like your idea it would be neat if you could eq some of your high freq on the bell/synth sound as it's a little sharp on the ear, love the distorted bass!
I listened to majority of your project effected and it's very good. My fav track was 15 lovin' the old ragga influence!
Your mix and master is very clean, I was initially going to say the build up was a little slow but after the drop I was hooked, very good arrangement esp in bassline/guitar & the subtle natural sounds in background dope production.
Vibes! only change I would do is switch the bass up a little impo.
Nice and well produced, could easily hear this in a club!
Thanks bro. I appreciate the feedback. I agree with you though, I would probably change it up a bit too listening to it today, but that song is pretty old lol.

narcbear

@alex_xparanoize
Battle Points: 90
This beat is banging, but you need to bring the volume down a bit on the mix..but I like it bruh good shit..
Check out the latest video from my label..let me know what you think

good one i like it the beat the video the vocals :up2:
im looking for acapellas wet ones to make a track can u help me with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online