Showcase - July 1-14, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcbeats

Stcbeats
Battle Points: 38
Really enjoyed your melodies but I have two suggestions turn your bass down a bit and I would add some percs to carry the beat as well because currently it's only your hi hats doing so; so when there gone I feel the beat drags a bit.
The production is very dope, nice west coast mustard feel to it. I just wasn't feeling the some of the vocal work as it didn't sit well on the beat.
I like your idea it would be neat if you could eq some of your high freq on the bell/synth sound as it's a little sharp on the ear, love the distorted bass!
I listened to majority of your project effected and it's very good. My fav track was 15 lovin' the old ragga influence!
Your mix and master is very clean, I was initially going to say the build up was a little slow but after the drop I was hooked, very good arrangement esp in bassline/guitar & the subtle natural sounds in background dope production.
Vibes! only change I would do is switch the bass up a little impo.
Nice and well produced, could easily hear this in a club!
[/QUOT
@dolosaviour thanks for the input will bring more percs in futurevbeats

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238
My latest Jazzy Trip Hop style album was just released on this IBMC label...

@TACTIK Crazy beat my man! Really like the swing in this. Kinda feel like the bass could be a little tuned down in volume

@stcbeats . Nice beat. Sounds well mixed. It is not at all monotome/boring. and the way the melodies, drums and bass work together is great! nice work.

Would love some feedback on my latest production as well:

Here is a video release from my label C.T.F. Muzik with my fam Stik Mane What..produced by U know Who

Okay so i wish i had time to give feedback to all, but i picked out a few that i felt i had the most to say about.
@TACTIK this is a really nice beat. I love the vibe all-throughout. If it were me though i would maybe have mixed it so the drum part were a bit louder, or turned the rest a bit down. But all in all great beat bro!

@Reddix Also a very nice composed beat. Everything fits perfectly together. For me 60bpm is a bit to low (i have a rule to never go below 65/66, so this is just my personal preference)

@DEEZ BEATZ This is BANGING! Would have loved to listen to the beat without the vocal part. Makes it easier to hear the individual parts. Aint got nothing more to say other than a beat after my own heart!

Here's my latest. It's a short one cuz i wanted to make room for further editing in length on the individual parts when we are going to record the lyrics. Any feedback is appreciated!:

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238

It's a new life - Giam.

@Giam Okay i'm gonna give you feedback as well bruh. This beat is all over the place, but i kinda like it even though this type of beat is normally not even near my style/taste. It's a whole other level is the best way i can put it. Nicely mixed, love the rythm and the overall vibe is without a doubt one of it's own. It's right on the edge to chaos, but then again maybe just groundbreaking stuff? Who knows what the kids are going to listen to 5 years from now the way it's been the last few years. Anyway, i listened to it like 5 times now, and i think it def got potential. Keep it up bruh

Giam

Battle Points: 15
@Giam Okay i'm gonna give you feedback as well bruh. This beat is all over the place, but i kinda like it even though this type of beat is normally not even near my style/taste. It's a whole other level is the best way i can put it. Nicely mixed, love the rythm and the overall vibe is without a doubt one of it's own. It's right on the edge to chaos, but then again maybe just groundbreaking stuff? Who knows what the kids are going to listen to 5 years from now the way it's been the last few years. Anyway, i listened to it like 5 times now, and i think it def got potential. Keep it up bruh
Thanks mah men, encouragement always is positive. Right on.

Okay so i wish i had time to give feedback to all, but i picked out a few that i felt i had the most to say about.
@TACTIK this is a really nice beat. I love the vibe all-throughout. If it were me though i would maybe have mixed it so the drum part were a bit louder, or turned the rest a bit down. But all in all great beat bro!

@Reddix Also a very nice composed beat. Everything fits perfectly together. For me 60bpm is a bit to low (i have a rule to never go below 65/66, so this is just my personal preference)

@DEEZ BEATZ This is BANGING! Would have loved to listen to the beat without the vocal part. Makes it easier to hear the individual parts. Aint got nothing more to say other than a beat after my own heart!

Here's my latest. It's a short one cuz i wanted to make room for further editing in length on the individual parts when we are going to record the lyrics. Any feedback is appreciated!:

very very dope fam...the only feedback that i have on this is i can hear a brass section in the background...at least that's what i would add..but i really like where this is heading...maybe bring the melody upfront a little..but 4 reals this is dope..keep bangin bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.