Showcase - July 1-14, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMAR.

Battle Points: 5
JUST put new shit on my channel. tried out something new, those drums not typical for me, i rather use Some 90s breaks a la Impeach the president. Maybe some of u heard the shit i did before. Anyways i tried out some nice keys i played on some of these new school drum style.

LEAVE SOME true CRITICS Homegirls And Homeboys :)

Blessings

Vossi Beats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 238

i would aprecciate your feedback on this!

- This is a helluva nice beat bruh! Got some early days Slim Shady feel to the bass, and everything goes perfectly together!

- I really like this remix. Gotta admit i never heard the original, so to me this might as well be it!

JUST put new shit on my channel. tried out something new, those drums not typical for me, i rather use Some 90s breaks a la Impeach the president. Maybe some of u heard the shit i did before. Anyways i tried out some nice keys i played on some of these new school drum style.

LEAVE SOME true CRITICS Homegirls And Homeboys :)

Blessings

- BANGING bruh! Only thing i would add was some kind of hook to add a bit more variation to the melody/feel. Other than that it's fire from start to finish!

OMAR.

Battle Points: 5
- BANGING bruh! Only thing i would add was some kind of hook to add a bit more variation to the melody/feel. Other than that it's fire from start to finish!
thank u very much homie, I really appreciate your feedback.
yeah u right i just did ther verse, maybe i will put an exteded version with hook down.

God Bless You

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online