Showcase - July 21-27, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreadyBeats

Battle Points: 6
It's a nice beat, especially when it reaches around 1:30, I like that part. :) All though I'm not typically a fan of this type of style though. :/

I like what you got going as far as sounds and rhythm. I think it could use some more structure though to get rid of some of the repetitiveness.

Carne

Battle Points: 4
Work in progress :)
Nothing here yet.

@ThreadyBeats : Interesting melodies, the bass is nice and fat, the percussions give really good energy to the track. Not a huge fan of the phasing bits but really like when everything drops out leaving just the kick.

@4Richy : The samples you use are cool, the beat works but I think it's a bit repetitive overall.

ThreadyBeats

Battle Points: 6
Work in progress :)
Nothing here yet.

@ThreadyBeats : Interesting melodies, the bass is nice and fat, the percussions give really good energy to the track. Not a huge fan of the phasing bits but really like when everything drops out leaving just the kick.

@4Richy : The samples you use are cool, the beat works but I think it's a bit repetitive overall.

@ CARNE - Great start! I like the flow and pattern arrangements. I think some more EQ could be done though. Also I personally am not a huge fan of the analogue sound (it works in some beats). But where your vocal samples are you can hear the noise in them, you might be able to use a noise gate if you have a program with that or use slight noise removal is something like audacity!

Battle Points: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.