Showcase - July 24-30, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 104
Mirror to my track:

@Joe I think it's time for you to get some real music software for the PC. The drums here sound like they were layered over each other with a slight delay and that really ruins the track - try doing the drums normally if the app lets you. The rest is pretty good.

@The Thrillz I was suprised to hear that sub bass go so high. It mostly sounds like another typical trap beat (I don't like trap), but the piano's nice, it'll make that beat stand out.

Joe

Battle Points: 1
Mirror to my track:

@Joe I think it's time for you to get some real music software for the PC. The drums here sound like they were layered over each other with a slight delay and that really ruins the track - try doing the drums normally if the app lets you. The rest is pretty good.

@The Thrillz I was suprised to hear that sub bass go so high. It mostly sounds like another typical trap beat (I don't like trap), but the piano's nice, it'll make that beat stand out.

Basically i turned the drums a little louder thinking the sounds would come out clearer

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
I will be back to provide Feedback!! As always!! great job everyone!!

I like to share this amazing producer and artist! Professor Kaos from Australia

I have known hime for about 20yrs never met him but he is amazing and has tons of value too!! check out this video and beat he produced for this artist mills!!

Thank you all for supporting me and also our music community!!

@wizard - The videos goes well with the track. I like the beat but rapping doesn't work for me that well. Maybe is too aggressive, can't really put my finger on it. It's a matter of taste though.

@MILLZTASTICS - Damn, the sounds are amazing in this - crazy vibe. I like how unstable the pitch is. My main critism would be drums. The patterns are good but I'd change the samples to something that knocks harder, rest is gold.

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
@Drago Zetić took that beat is fire. I was trying to find something to criticize but I can't this time. Good job with the beat.

@Matt-D your beat was fire also. Like drago said, I would ease down the vocals a little but other than that, it's cool.

@EsquireMusic111 that mix was sauce. It was beautifully done.

@wizard that producer you just posted it was flames.

@Marc Duncan I like your trap beats. I see you progressing better and better. Keep up the good work.

Joe

I will be back to provide Feedback!! As always!! great job everyone!!

I like to share this amazing producer and artist! Professor Kaos from Australia

I have known hime for about 20yrs never met him but he is amazing and has tons of value too!! check out this video and beat he produced for this artist mills!!

Thank you all for supporting me and also our music community!!

I like dudes Energy lots of agression on the delivery. Lyrics wise little original i wouldve like to hear metaphores and dope punchlines on such a dope dark beat.

Joe

I like dudes Energy lots of agression on the delivery. Lyrics wise little original i wouldve like to hear metaphores and dope punchlines on such a dope dark beat.

Oh listening back i like some of his multi display in the last verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.