Showcase - July 25-31, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

River Cruz

Battle Points: 6
@S3oulC1ty The chops are absolutely incredibleeeeee!! The bass threw me off at first cus at times it sounds off key but after listening to it a few times it started hitting. The drums are KNOCKING. You have a mix of hats and tambs and that shit is workingggg. The laugh towards the middle was just the icing on the cake lol. I hear Jada all over this. Overall great stuff bro.

TheRealAGE

@S3oulC1ty i like the sample. I like the vibe. But that snare has to be better. It sits weird in the mix in my opinion. I can see the sound your going for with it but its not quite there. The tamb is bit to loud as well. I like the potential this has.

@River Cruz dope sample. Drums are bit generic tho. You need some dusty boom bap drums on this. They should be louder as well. This could use a dope bassline as well. Keep grindin'

@Charles this is dope. I like the drums. Bassline is dope. The beat sounds a bit empty. But if a rapper gets on this it would sound full I think. I like how the sample is filtering throughout over the regular sample. The drum mix could use a bit of work but overall its a good beat.

Here is track I rapped on and produced. Dropped today for my birthday! :cool:

@S3oulC1ty i like the sample. I like the vibe. But that snare has to be better. It sits weird in the mix in my opinion. I can see the sound your going for with it but its not quite there. The tamb is bit to loud as well. I like the potential this has.

@River Cruz dope sample. Drums are bit generic tho. You need some dusty boom bap drums on this. They should be louder as well. This could use a dope bassline as well. Keep grindin'

@Charles this is dope. I like the drums. Bassline is dope. The beat sounds a bit empty. But if a rapper gets on this it would sound full I think. I like how the sample is filtering throughout over the regular sample. The drum mix could use a bit of work but overall its a good beat.

Here is track I rapped on and produced. Dropped today for my birthday! :cool:

dope. you doin you, good.

Dob

Battle Points: 10
@TheRealAGE Yo man this is absolutely dope! Dope Bars and fresh recording. Feeling this join! Happy birthday
@Charles Nice mellow style, it's a bit empty like Real age says but it fits perfectly
@River Cruz I love that sample, and this biggie speech is the glue. Dope Joint!
@S3oulC1ty This bassline is on point. But the hats should be on another position. Do you think Diana died? I heard it was all a rumor.

L

LevelMusic

@Dob Liked the flute sound. Very soulful, but I'd give it a touch of delay/reverb and make it more upfront. Also giving the beat a second part was a nice idea
@John Looney Very nice guitar sample, had a feeling that the vox mess up with it a bit. Drums are banging nicely, love the sound with those trap hi hat chops
@TheRealAGE Love the sound, mixed nicely and clean. The drake/future jumpman reference is doubtful IMO

Krass1

Battle Points: 13
Have a listen ,feedback would be dope
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

bcwarlock

Battle Points: 20
Have a listen ,feedback would be dope
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

that sample is heavenly man...really like how the track seems to modulate in volume almost like it has its own pulse or something.Ill comment later on the lower end since i can't hear it now on my lap top:)

bcwarlock

@Dob
Really like the flute sample...some of it remind me of something Madlib would sample.nice atmosphere on the over all track as well...I can almost imagine it as a soundtrack to an old documentary or something but with a hip hop twist.dope man!

bcwarlock

heres a track I just made...getting into some more modern hip hop stuff again coming off of making lofi beats....would love some feedback on the mix and structure and anything else I could improve on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online