Showcase - July 26 - August 2, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spuntastic

cinephile/beatmaker
Battle Points: 82
Dope productions y'all. namesi, sheen and intangiblez, the level of your productions is so damn high, I almost feel a little ashamed for mine.
love your beat Age, nodding my head all the way.
zuance, weird dopeness as usual, your style is unique to me
riff's beat is my personal favourite, I'm not really the trap guy but I love how minimalistic this beat is and it still filling out the room perfectly. It's the atmosphere I love about this beat the most

my latest beat:

the result after watching several documentaries and having endless discussions about the 2007/08 financial crisis

PhDBeats

Dr. Boom Bap
This is dope!! Im not really into trap much but i can recognize dope production when i hear it! Love the sub. Great upper harmonics on it.

Here is my newest. This is a straight 90s jazzy beat.

@TheRealAGE Exactly my style my man, completely dope! I am a huge 90s jazzy hiphop fan - it still speaks to me after all of these years!

Dope productions y'all. namesi, sheen and intangiblez, the level of your productions is so damn high, I almost feel a little ashamed for mine.
love your beat Age, nodding my head all the way.
zuance, weird dopeness as usual, your style is unique to me
riff's beat is my personal favourite, I'm not really the trap guy but I love how minimalistic this beat is and it still filling out the room perfectly. It's the atmosphere I love about this beat the most

my latest beat:

the result after watching several documentaries and having endless discussions about the 2007/08 financial crisis

@Spuntastic Very, very cool. Ambient/chill vibe which I am into. Reminds me of this guy Ill Tall beats. He uses old soundbites from historical events in the past as beat tags. Really dope concept.

Here is a beat tape I put together and made live yesterday on YouTube and SoundCloud. As you can tell, I have a 90s jazzy boom bap style. I am a big proponent of soul samples from singers, as well. I hope you enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeeTwo

Here's a trap beat I just dropped yesterday. You can peep it at soundcloud.com/deetwo/boolin
Let me know what you think, feedback is greatly appreciated. & if you like give me a follow and I'll follow you back.

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
thanks a lot! i really like your track, im curious on what style you tend to do, im getting a 90's highlife feel from this
--
Ey, thank you very much. When it comes to style, i really dont know. I enjoy music, and digging sounds that is a bit out of the normal i would say. I love Hip hop as a culture, and so for me i will always make Hip hop how i see it. YOUR music is absolutely fantastisc. Im really digging it(!) This new track with GZA aswell, perfect. Im not your normal rapper, but i would love to try an do something with one of your beats if your up for it. PM me if your down sir. Stay creative.

J

Josh Myers

Hey my name is josh I am a promoter out of Pa, A good friend of mine discovered a upcoming artist and brought him to my attention. I think he sounds pretty good but I would like to get a public opinion. All feedback is welcome I want to make sure this is a good investment before I start dishing $$$ Out. Here's a link to his soundcloud. Soundcloud.com/hozvywvvy

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
Trap? did something new for me on this one.

Dope as usual dudes got skills i like the way you keep your core sound in all of your tracks. def carving your own lane.

This is really amazing. Especially love the lead starting at 0:32, the whole vibe is very enjoyable. Great work!

Admittedly, one of my older songs, but also one of the best received. It'd be great to get some more opinions and support!

the sheep! with a banger dope!

Feel like you nailed it, I'm loving this track bro, nice work! One quick question - did you put a high pass filter on the kick?

Another dope track to start off my Monday lol. Love this vibe, and I think the synth choices are on point.

Here's a track we finished a few weeks ago - "Ballghazi". We were hearing A$AP Ferg or anyone from A$AP mob on this. All comments & follows returned and appreciated.

Really like your drum work on this one and those 808 slides are nasty!

and my offering on this day the 2nd of august a glitchy cinematic ambient beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online