Showcase - July 3-9, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Battle Points: 1
@Mycelial_Chords the sample was so fucking dope. I like how u went into the break with out the drums or piano and just had the sample playing then transitioned on both instruments very dope. The beat was a banger definitely my style. Great Work!

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
hey everyone, its a warm muggy day here in Virginia, just ate some pizza and feeling the ITIS...thats a chapelles show reference

@Marc Duncan listening to that kendrick lamar beat first, i like the work you put in this beat with all the different sounds you used, no complaints here bro this was cool to listen to and i like all the subtle change ups and shit, id cut it down to 2 verses though this has a tendency to sound real repetitive

lil yachty beat im not a lil yachty fan so idk what kind of beats he normally rocks with...but this beat is dope as fuck, sounds alot like video game music to me and the drums are dope i like all the change ups in this beat theyre kind of all over the place but done very appropriately...nice job marc!!!

@DEEZ BEATZ tell me why i hear pusha t in this joint for real...this beat is insane, the effects in this beat are fucking me up so hard right now lol...in a good way i mean, this is all street talk what im trying to say is this beat is beyond even anything ive heard n a while...i can hear the work you put in this beat and i got respect for u as a producer...crazy beat for real nice work!

@Joe JOE BOSTON WHATS GOOD!? how are you liking the website? i told you this is where its at man ILLMUZIK is dope... for people who dont know he makes these beats off his cell phone, technology today yo is on some other shit...i like the beat you made joe this sound like some club joint destiny child wouldve made back in the day or some chris brown shit lol...theres alot going on though i would try and be very clear and direct with where your verses start and end and when the hook drops, kind of hard to tell in this one

@Chad battlefield...i like this beat, its different from what im hearing in hip hop today, almost experimental sounding, but i love that kind of shit, no complaints here i like this for how different it is

night waiting...i dont like this beat as much as i did the first one...not sure if your notes are out of tune, some of the chords dont sound right to my ear...the drums sound cool but im not feeling this beat bro sorry...hey 1 out of 2 not bad at all

@Joe night is the deadliest...this is cool but im not really feeling this as much as the first beat you had up earlier...

@Collapse #5...i hate when beats have me waiting 30+ seconds for the beat to finally drop but then i fast foward and realize that was the drums...:/ you need to add some rhythm to this by putting a drum pattern my friend
#4 not bad, not my style of music but this one shows more of your song structure skills, my fav n this beat is the drums and the strings you added it kind of saved the beat if you ask me
#6 i like your beats cuz you make them for fun so its kind of trippy to hear all these old sounds being used again...that part around 50 seconds in should be the main sound thru the whole beats that 10 seconds or so was probably the hardest part in this whole joint...yea that deep pad or whatever it is that shit sounds dope lol

@Joe joe if you like making beats this much you gotta get yourself fruity loops or ableton or something so you can be able to mix your beats...this beat had a dope intro but im not into this drum beat on its like a death metal drum loop on a happy sounding trumpet and a synthy pad in the back...your mixing genres and it doesnt sound that well in this beat srry

@Mycelial_Cords loving the way is sounding when it begins...yes, loving this beat man...im digging the effects you added this is some next level shit...this is the one beat ive heard today that i would want to rap on myself...serious potential...nice work man

@TeeJay Sounds nice piano work...drums are basic enough to freestyle to...but im really digging your instrumentation...reminds me alot of drum n bass music or house edm...this could be a real killer with the right drums cuz this has like a elevator music kind of vibe when i think it sound alot better as a edm track or even chiptune cuz this sounds kinda like a super mario level lol

@EsquireMusic111 should have no problem buying a buyer for this one...obviously a bryson tiller/tory lanez kind of soul trap, very popular today in the industry...no complaints nice work

wow heard alot of great stuff this week...great job everyone mine is poop in comparison lol, video game beats are my thing its no big secret, heres a metal gear solid beat that i feel is cool to freestyle to...

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

Joe

@Mycelial_Chords the sample was so fucking dope. I like how u went into the break with out the drums or piano and just had the sample playing then transitioned on both instruments very dope. The beat was a banger definitely my style. Great Work!

@dBtheProducer this is a fun thing im experimenting with man. I dont wanna seem like a clown man people put their all in this money wise. I wish i had the expenses. Respect to all producers here. Dont look down upon a phone app lmao again just fun for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

SPmusic

I havent really had a lot of experience with serious beat making so this is the best I could do! Subscribe! Any feedback would be great

hey everyone, its a warm muggy day here in Virginia, just ate some pizza and feeling the ITIS...thats a chapelles show reference

@Marc Duncan listening to that kendrick lamar beat first, i like the work you put in this beat with all the different sounds you used, no complaints here bro this was cool to listen to and i like all the subtle change ups and shit, id cut it down to 2 verses though this has a tendency to sound real repetitive

lil yachty beat im not a lil yachty fan so idk what kind of beats he normally rocks with...but this beat is dope as fuck, sounds alot like video game music to me and the drums are dope i like all the change ups in this beat theyre kind of all over the place but done very appropriately...nice job marc!!!

@DEEZ BEATZ tell me why i hear pusha t in this joint for real...this beat is insane, the effects in this beat are fucking me up so hard right now lol...in a good way i mean, this is all street talk what im trying to say is this beat is beyond even anything ive heard n a while...i can hear the work you put in this beat and i got respect for u as a producer...crazy beat for real nice work!

@Joe JOE BOSTON WHATS GOOD!? how are you liking the website? i told you this is where its at man ILLMUZIK is dope... for people who dont know he makes these beats off his cell phone, technology today yo is on some other shit...i like the beat you made joe this sound like some club joint destiny child wouldve made back in the day or some chris brown shit lol...theres alot going on though i would try and be very clear and direct with where your verses start and end and when the hook drops, kind of hard to tell in this one

@Chad battlefield...i like this beat, its different from what im hearing in hip hop today, almost experimental sounding, but i love that kind of shit, no complaints here i like this for how different it is

night waiting...i dont like this beat as much as i did the first one...not sure if your notes are out of tune, some of the chords dont sound right to my ear...the drums sound cool but im not feeling this beat bro sorry...hey 1 out of 2 not bad at all

@Joe night is the deadliest...this is cool but im not really feeling this as much as the first beat you had up earlier...

@Collapse #5...i hate when beats have me waiting 30+ seconds for the beat to finally drop but then i fast foward and realize that was the drums...:/ you need to add some rhythm to this by putting a drum pattern my friend
#4 not bad, not my style of music but this one shows more of your song structure skills, my fav n this beat is the drums and the strings you added it kind of saved the beat if you ask me
#6 i like your beats cuz you make them for fun so its kind of trippy to hear all these old sounds being used again...that part around 50 seconds in should be the main sound thru the whole beats that 10 seconds or so was probably the hardest part in this whole joint...yea that deep pad or whatever it is that shit sounds dope lol

@Joe joe if you like making beats this much you gotta get yourself fruity loops or ableton or something so you can be able to mix your beats...this beat had a dope intro but im not into this drum beat on its like a death metal drum loop on a happy sounding trumpet and a synthy pad in the back...your mixing genres and it doesnt sound that well in this beat srry

@Mycelial_Cords loving the way is sounding when it begins...yes, loving this beat man...im digging the effects you added this is some next level shit...this is the one beat ive heard today that i would want to rap on myself...serious potential...nice work man

@TeeJay Sounds nice piano work...drums are basic enough to freestyle to...but im really digging your instrumentation...reminds me alot of drum n bass music or house edm...this could be a real killer with the right drums cuz this has like a elevator music kind of vibe when i think it sound alot better as a edm track or even chiptune cuz this sounds kinda like a super mario level lol

@EsquireMusic111 should have no problem buying a buyer for this one...obviously a bryson tiller/tory lanez kind of soul trap, very popular today in the industry...no complaints nice work

wow heard alot of great stuff this week...great job everyone mine is poop in comparison lol, video game beats are my thing its no big secret, heres a metal gear solid beat that i feel is cool to freestyle to...

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

@dBtheProducer , Damn man thanks for the props. i've been on the road and have been hanging around some big money producers and picked up a few new ideas. But enough about me, i fuckin' love SNAKEATER..this track is sooo dope, it should be a movie soundtrack. love the keys...GREAT WORK BRUH !!!!!

@O'neil - Jesus, what you did here is beautiful. Minimalistic in the best sense of the word. I love the short vocal snippet a lot. That rim shot with loads of reverb on it is a nice touch. Great beat!

@TeeJay - Cool vibe. Snare sounds great. When you've got piano that comes around 1:20 I feel it would sound better with another layer an octave higher (you could also mess around with some jazzy harmonies that way) with some stereo 16ths delay or something. I like what you did there anyway, a good rapper would make a dope track.

@SPmusic - I'm not feeling the drums. They lack power and kick has weird stereo image. The beat has some potential but I think it'd be better to go a more atmosphering by adding some funky synths drowned in reverb.

Rezo

Hello everybody. I'm a student at Full Sail University in the Music Production program. Just started at the school about four months ago. I figured it was better to get started actually making tracks sooner than later so I made my first beat a couple of months ago and here it is. Check it out and let me know what you think! I posting a couple more than I made since then as well so feel free to give me feedback on those too.

Rezo

Here's my latest track. All feedback is appreciated! Also I just want to take a second to say this site is dope! Can't wait to dig into it some more once I get a chance.

I've uploaded this beat some time ago. Dark eerie vocals and processed harp sound started it of. Let me know what you think.

@DEEZ BEATZ Your beat has a dope vibe, I like the arps that are going on in there, leads are nice. I'd just hope that the beat would be longer, now it's hard to comment. I'm curious on how you'd develop the composition further.

I've uploaded this beat some time ago. Dark eerie vocals and processed harp sound started it of. Let me know what you think.

@DEEZ BEATZ Your beat has a dope vibe, I like the arps that are going on in there, leads are nice. I'd just hope that the beat would be longer, now it's hard to comment. I'm curious on how you'd develop the composition further.

@Mycelial_Cords ,oooh I like that dark ambient trap sound..very creepy(And I like creepy). I have finished that track, I kept it simple. But it is still smooth,I will post it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online