Showcase - July 30 - August 1, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
@Djordje laid back beat, almost strikes me as too simple at first but as it plays you can hear lyrics over it that bring it to that next dimension, def a good track for a lyrical rapper, i pictured jay-z after reading the above comment and that seemed to give the track some more flavor. Maybe some drum drop-outs would work equally as well in the meantime.

The bass is mixed in nicely and that bass slide is crazy, probably should drop the drums out right there and accentuate it before it gets slept on.
-------

@H1GHBRID_INST.
Started off decent minus the fade in that through me off lol. When the drums kick in, idk what's happening with the BD but its not hitting in the low range frequencies at all. you can "hear" the sound of a bass drum but there's no actual low end, also its in a different pitch than the rest of the song.

at 1:21 the beat drop is legit, with a quality BD or 808 and some mixing it would song pretty professional right there. I see you're messing around with the Tone2.Gladiator so you probably weren't gonna try to sell this beat, but it has potential to be a banger at the 1:21 mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.