Showcase - July 5-11, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yogi Beatz

Battle Points: 10
@The Thrillz : This is lit! Really dig that background melody, it meshes well with the guitar. Although, it did kind of clash with the flute when it came in, since they sound similar and are on the same frequency, but the flute melody was nice and a good change up. The drums and mix were absolute

@NatureRok : The overall mix is pretty low, everything needs to be turned up. The way the drums came in like that in the beginning was actually smooth af! I liked the simplicity of it and I get it's just a loop, but just as my opinion, the bells got too repetitive for me and I woulda preferred if it changed up for a verse/chorus part if you do continue working on it. As a lo-fi beat you can really turn this into something great no doubt!

Just got back into posting beats on my YT channel. Posted my latest one a few days ago and would appreciate any thoughts or feedback on it. Cheers!

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@The Thrillz Excellent!! This is radio material easily.
@NatureRok love that mellow vibe and the drums give it that bounce. Very nice to listen to. Great mix
@Yogi Beatz i like the atmospheric vibe this gives, and great sound selection. The visual matches this perfectly as well.

Decided to do a cover this week of Jackson 5 “One More Chance” and recreate all instruments for practice.

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 151
Hey guys i made a small ep that consists outta 3 beats. I am curious what you guys think about the beats aswell as the vibe it gives. First beat kinda like the tune fresh summer vibish. Than the second beat hard to get into but trust when i say wait for it. Third one is kinda that chill out vibe not down but relaxing.

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 151
I was experimenting last week and came up with this one. Let me know what you all think

Fresh tune you got here this beat could be very well in some of those fast 2 furious movies. Maybe a bit too fresh for my taste but every music has its moments.

a random loop i may or may not finish out.. opinions welcomed..lol

Nothing here yet.
This is some dope piece yoo. Like that boombap vibe it gives.
@The Thrillz : This is lit! Really dig that background melody, it meshes well with the guitar. Although, it did kind of clash with the flute when it came in, since they sound similar and are on the same frequency, but the flute melody was nice and a good change up. The drums and mix were absolute

@NatureRok : The overall mix is pretty low, everything needs to be turned up. The way the drums came in like that in the beginning was actually smooth af! I liked the simplicity of it and I get it's just a loop, but just as my opinion, the bells got too repetitive for me and I woulda preferred if it changed up for a verse/chorus part if you do continue working on it. As a lo-fi beat you can really turn this into something great no doubt!

Just got back into posting beats on my YT channel. Posted my latest one a few days ago and would appreciate any thoughts or feedback on it. Cheers!

I like the guitar but the whole beat is not really my taste to be fair but it does sound welcome. Also the piano piece is pretty chill..
@The Thrillz Excellent!! This is radio material easily.
@NatureRok love that mellow vibe and the drums give it that bounce. Very nice to listen to. Great mix
@Yogi Beatz i like the atmospheric vibe this gives, and great sound selection. The visual matches this perfectly as well.

Decided to do a cover this week of Jackson 5 “One More Chance” and recreate all instruments for practice.

Naice!!

Stoned Monk

Music & Chill
Battle Points: 16
@Yogi Beatz Nice vibe. Sounds really clean and I like the way you included your producer tag in the beat. The melodies are dope!
@TjombaBeats I love your unique style, the beats are fire! I really appreciate your style and your creativity.
"Circle of life" gives me rockish vibes, the hihats are really good in this.
"Lion" could be the soundtrack of an action movie, I like the aggresive style and the extraordinary sound selection.
I Love the base in "Hard Way". It's definitely more chilled than the other beats, but still uplifting.
@Big moon Muzic Nice beat to listen to! But I think the kick needs more punch and maybe some more percussion and more variety in the beat would spice it up. But overall good work!

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@TjombaBeats my favorite from these three is “hard way” I love the build up, which you’re very consistent with, and the drums really caught my attention. The other two are good as well but this one just stands out the most to me. But I do love that break on “lion” with that synth break. Like you said it is a little different at first but the break brings it to life.

MyDamSelph

Beatmaker
@The Thrillz - I really like it, I could hear that dude from Fort Minor rapping on it for sure. If you don't mind me asking, how do you make your vids for youtube? Is that a gif or something? It's something I wanna start doing with my beats, but maybe with a music visualizer too.

@NatureRok - Those bells are dope and that beat is nice. Super on point kick selection, fading in the flute, just clean all around. Nice.

@Yogi Beatz - This honestly sounds professional af. Your reverb especially is perfect at creating space. What reverb is that? I've been using steinberg roomworks which is good, but yours sounds richer in general.

@TjombaBeats - Lion is my favorite of these 3. The distortion is something else, I like it.

@Stoned Monk - The vibes are on point. That white noise smooths everything out so much. Super chill. Flowers of Fortune is probably my favorite of the bunch.

This is a beat I just finished today. I definitely feel like I did the vocal sample justice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online