Showcase - July 6-8, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heez Magnif

ill o.g.
i dig it, drums are on point, that vocal pad sounds great goes well with the track. the only thing i don't like is that high main synth that plays throughout, i like the chords i just dont like the way the synth sounds. If you could replace it with a richer, warmer sounding synth, it would be great. The only other thing is the bridge part kinda sounds like it comes out of nowhere, like its from another song. Good work, Keys!

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Thanks for the feedback, Heez.

Strangely enough, I share your thoughts on the bridge... first time I played it all back to me I was like 'whoa what happ... oh, same track'... but a few of the people I played it to, including the guy it was intended for seemed to love that part. So no clue.

In regards to the synth, I personally find the high one okay... I don't particularly like the low synth tho... It seemed impossible to mix to sound how I wanted... I took it out and the track sounded empty. Haha.

Glad you like it, playboy.

Love

~Iron Keys

ZonQ

ill o.g.
Iron Keyz: Great track good drums and like the lead synth you used!! Only thing thats it a little bit repetive! But with some verses on it it would be awsome! :)

now for my beat!! I put a french accapella on it! First time ever I put one on my beat so it's maybe not on point!! loll

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10820732

And I'll put more beats on my soundclick page aswell I just put one for the moment!

Tnx in advance for the comments! :)

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
thanx dacalion!! these beats were a lil different!! non of the drumz were layered
and all who know me as a producer know i live by my layers its just the old school in me! so this time i decide to just go out side the box and switch up the way i approach a beat! it was def challenging and a whole bunch of beats!
i tried focusing more on the dynamics and eqing
which i have so much to learn in eqing and dynamics1 it a a learning curve but i do like the way record propeller-head compliment my work and workflow! thanx again

Status
Not open for further replies.