Showcase - June 1-7, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispifier

The Real SlimSpaceship
Battle Points: 15
@Primz

good effort! my only problem is the panning of the hats i think its a little much and maybe their a tad loud ? feel like they take away from the rest of the beat. I digg everything else though ! the melody was really cool and also that weird squelchey sound was fckin awesome fix the hats and this could really be something if you developed it into a full 3-4min track

@Primz

good effort! my only problem is the panning of the hats i think its a little much and maybe their a tad loud ? feel like they take away from the rest of the beat. I digg everything else though ! the melody was really cool and also that weird squelchey sound was fckin awesome fix the hats and this could really be something if you developed it into a full 3-4min track
Thank man, never done a hybrid trap thing. I also felt the hats were too much.. Litetslly room my 30 mins to do that 0 mastering.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
@2GooD Productions

Thanks man, I will mess with it a bit in regard to your input.

You said, "I would have done something more obvious with the sample at the start personally as it suits trap " and I am not sure what you mean. What sample?

@2GooD Productions

Thanks man, I will mess with it a bit in regard to your input.

You said, "I would have done something more obvious with the sample at the start personally as it suits trap " and I am not sure what you mean. What sample?
the orchestral intro

Oh, I made that, it isnt a sample, but I am changing it around now though. Thats the BBC broman, and thank you for turning us all on to it! +10
I only got around to ordering mine the other day hahahahaha I was convinced that was a sample, that sounds really good

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
man know you were talking to @2GooD Productions but gotta say that orchestral stuff you made at the start is amazingly composed :)
thank you very much man, you know, I am sure, how good it feels to hear this especially when ya have those days/weeks when you second guess any skill you might have or lack there of. This is much appreciated! Still need those "Well that was horrible!" comments to keep us straight, but its nice when things roll well. :brofist:

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online