Showcase - June 12-18, 2017

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 104
@Lance rr poplar
You're spamming it up again, Lance - please control your post output by typing it all out in one sitting and hitting "Reply to thread" only when you're done for real.

Anyway, an MPC-style drum pad would be nice, but I'm not interested in limiting myself to a full-blown MPC. Same goes for the Maschine and all the other similar devices. There is absolutely nothing dictating how these beats should be made and whether the equipment is digital or analogue. As for quantisation, I don't use it at all to make the music feel "humanly" played.

@Lance rr poplar
You're spamming it up again, Lance - please control your post output by typing it all out in one sitting and hitting "Reply to thread" only when you're done for real.

Anyway, an MPC-style drum pad would be nice, but I'm not interested in limiting myself to a full-blown MPC. Same goes for the Maschine and all the other similar devices. There is absolutely nothing dictating how these beats should be made and whether the equipment is digital or analogue. As for quantisation, I don't use it at all to make the music feel "humanly" played.
I am only educated in the format of face book please explain my wrong doing in exact detail as if I have never learned what you is saying about because no joke I have never learned dat seeen I swear my life on it
I have heard tings about dem tings yet I don't know what it means seeen
respect big up

Drago Zetić

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 104
Sounds like you need to learn proper forum etiquette. Let me repeat: when you're typing text into the box below the most recent post, make sure you've written everything you've thought of as the response. Then you hit "post reply" and wait for a reply. Do not reply to yourself/post multiple replies at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.