Showcase - June 13-19, 2016 (Post your beats here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koey

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 24
I played that in. been playing guitar for like 10 years.

heres one were the guitar is more the focal point got this one placed for and advert

and yea people have either loved that vocal or hate it haha there no in between

I'm digging this one a lot more esp cuz it doesn't have that vocal sample lol. I liked the idea of implementing one in but the one you had just didn't fit rhythmically for the other beat. You maybe could of recorded some vocals yourself to go along with the rest of the beat. It gets a bit cluttered when everything comes around that 1:28 mark I think just cuz of how "wide" the guitar sound is in the mix. But yeah the guitar work is fire. I'm working on teaching myself how to play the keys haha it's gonna be a long process.

Koey

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 24
just keep at it. i sucked for at least a year on guitar. haha once i got the chords down i progressed pretty quick. loop some chords and start messing around with scales. thats the best way to get your lead and melody game right.

Word. I'm thinking it might be more beneficial to just learn chord progressions as well as the variations of the specifics chords. Appreciate it tho!

TheRealAGE

Dope man. Very ambient and trappy! I could hear DJ's spinning this!

@producedbyRiff youve got that chill smooth shit down. Id like to see you mix it up you obv got talents
@KDVS no clue whats being said but it works nice production
@Klypse nice beat ill have to check you making of out later
@TheRealAGE sounds like your on your Marlon brando godfather shit haha nice work as usual
@Koey dig that sound the bass is apologetically distorted and the wonder approves haha

Gave myself an hour and came up with this

S

soheil

Posting my dark and beautiful beat. I hope you guys enjoy, Tides of Time.

Peace :)

Rylan

good grieve
@tomkillsjerry all your songs are dope, they all sound pretty unique and i like how you switch it up alot.
@soheil i like it alot, it is a nice tempo and it seems kind of chill to me

first song back, haven't made anything in a while.

KZA

Prada Don
@TheRealAGE really dope as always.
@Koey I think it's dope. I really dig the vibe. I also really like the bass but I think you should've a little bit of the top end out of there and boosted the low end.
@soheil nice, really chill vibe.
@tomkillsjerry Really fucking dope as always man. The energy in your beats is insane.

Last edited:
B

breadrhino

@KZA chill as fuck. nice mixing too.
@soheil this whole thing could be a little louder, especially that intro, felt a little quieter than the already quiet mix. good vibes though.
@Rylan i like what you were going for, but honestly i feel like the hats are too much in the first half. i think itd be cool to start off a little slower and then build up to where it goes you feel me?

got a warm n cozy banger fresh out the DAW for yall. spent a lot of time on this one so lmk what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online