Showcase - June 15-17, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koey

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 24
Peep

@YT - This is the tight. Mix sounds good. The string stabs sound a lil too thin for me. Wish it was a little more thicker to give it more of an "umph" haha if that makes any sense. Hook is a lil cluttered. There's a lot going on with that.
@Porekush - Digging the sample. Real mellow. Gets a bit repetitive for me. The structure is nice. The drums need to hit a bit harder for me. Some more swing on it would of been nice too.

McLovin

Battle Points: 1
Here's one from me...

@YT I digs that! Clean in imo. Nice drumz.
@Porekush that was cool. The bass sounded a little off key, but the sample was nice.
@Kohie that's some heat you got there mayne! Bass thick just how I like it, like certain round body parts on my woman, ya dig?

@YT I like that beat, the level of production is very in depth. Good shit.
@Porekush sounds good for one of your first beats. Very different type of sample forsure
@Kohie I like the old school sound to it, very atmospheric sounding
@McLovin that shit goes in! good work, nice trap sound to it

it sounds a bit quiet, I think I just didn't turn the main pattern up. LMK what you think

Koey

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 24
@McLovin - Haha word I know exactly what you mean. On to your beat...Intro is tight. All of the elements mesh well together even though it might sound like a bunch of random noise to others. Wish the drums banged a lil harder. Not a big fan of the hi hat/shaker you're using. Overall though good work.
@H1GH - Not a big fan of this. I like the approach of testing out weird sounds to try and make it work but not a fan of how it came out. Not melodic enough for me. Mix sounds clean though.

McLovin

@H1GHBRID That joint is clean. I think I see where you're going too.You left alot of room for a rapper to blackout on it, which I think the RIGHT rapper would do.
@Kohie I know exactly what you mean about the drums lol trust me. I just got to a point where it was like I cant keep messing with these cause I'll eff them up. Thanks for that feedback.

Y

yuneek beats

@YTBeatz : nice and clean sound you got going .
@McLovng : i realy dig what ya did on this .

Heres something i was messing with the other day,

McLovin

@Yuneek thanks for the feedback. I like your beat, but you killed me with the Lex Lugar sweep yo. Take that out and use/or create another sound. Besides that its trap banger with a nice melody. Just work on creating your own signature sounds/sweeps.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
@YtBeats I like the beat it gives off an italiano mafia vibe like good fella's
@Kohie I like the track that is labeled peeps it has a smooth vibe
@High-brid That is a nice tune reminds me of tales from the dark side would be even better if you sampled tales from the dark side and added it in there.
@yuneek beats Like the track sounds like never gonna dance again careless whisper George michael sample
@mclovin the one that says heres one from me is hot but somewhere in the track the volume level is low.

I was messen around with Steve Vai triple neck guitar track and made a flip
dont know if i can add this youtube link here but just replace(dot) with . so you can here the original
http://www.youtube(dot)com/watch?v=TiIm3tjCi7U
This is the flip

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online