Showcase - June 15-21, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhDBeats

Dr. Boom Bap
I'm guessing the "PHD BEATS" sample is strategic, so noone steals the beat, otherwise it would be rly annoying. But the beat itself is super dope, I love the sound of the drums and the mix is rly nice (especially the guitar)

@Spuntastic Thanks man! Yes, it is a tag to keep no one from stealing it - I would remove it if an artist was going to use it.
this sounds really cool, the change ups are mad and has really smooth bass

@Cee-Tee ROET Thanks! I built this one with the bass line first.

beugiea

hey guys feedback is appreciated, my new beat

Not really my taste, but I see Kendrick Lamar on this one (like he did on last album with that jazzy track :D)

Love it! Drums and samples are getting so well with each other, nice job!

Black Funeral

Nice melody but it sounds really robotic - try to play it with MIDI keyboard or pads to give some soul to this music :)

my newest beat! what do you illmuzik heads think? thanks!

Cool sounds! After breakdown you could spice up drums with some 16th hihats or something like that, cause it's getting little repetitive after a while. However keep it up! :)

Hey guys. Please let me know what you think:

Yay! I used to make this kind of sounds when I started producing - really good vibe mate! :)

Tell me what you think about my latest track (I had a chance (at last) to do some scratching):

PhDBeats

Dr. Boom Bap
Not really my taste, but I see Kendrick Lamar on this one (like he did on last album with that jazzy track :D)

Love it! Drums and samples are getting so well with each other, nice job!

Nice melody but it sounds really robotic - try to play it with MIDI keyboard or pads to give some soul to this music :)

Cool sounds! After breakdown you could spice up drums with some 16th hihats or something like that, cause it's getting little repetitive after a while. However keep it up! :)

Yay! I used to make this kind of sounds when I started producing - really good vibe mate! :)

Tell me what you think about my latest track (I had a chance (at last) to do some scratching):

@beugiea DOPE! I am always partial to the WU - reminds me of a remix from 94/95 after the album was released. Totally dope. I am also a big fan of the scratches - I need to get out and do the same for my tracks. I was thinking of remixing some tracks too. Are you using a Machine by any change too?

Zuance

https://soundcloud.com/ct_roet
Battle Points: 1
wu tang joint sounds really mad, idd be interested in instrumentals

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online