Showcase - June 24-30, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
this reminds me of scott storch, but im not sure if it's dope enough, my bro put the flute on the verses, he also changed the kick pattern in some parts of the verse. how good is this ? what does it need ?

btw i dont know why, but this reminds me of the life of pablo.

Sample I was playing around with, let me know what you think✌
Nothing here yet.
this is almost horrendous, i cant find the Rhythm, it doesn't sound good to me, the drums ain't timed, the sample ain't good, how u used it wasn't better, in total, i really didn't like it.

but i'd make an exception, for the last 30 seconds of the beat, that was a little better than the rest of the beat.

BeatMaker80

RB Productions
Battle Points: 17
this is almost horrendous, i cant find the Rhythm, it doesn't sound good to me, the drums ain't timed, the sample ain't good, how u used it wasn't better, in total, i really didn't like it.

but i'd make an exception, for the last 30 seconds of the beat, that was a little better than the rest of the beat.
Damn that bad, thanks for for feed homie appreciate you ✌

dolosaviour

Saviour
Nothing here yet.
Tbh it needs a lot more work esp. in your chops/arrangement; keep grafting!
this reminds me of scott storch, but im not sure if it's dope enough, my bro put the flute on the verses, he also changed the kick pattern in some parts of the verse. how good is this ? what does it need ?

btw i dont know why, but this reminds me of the life of pablo.
This does have SS feel to it, I really enjoyed your melody (string/flute scale) into your piano chords, but what your beat needs is a bassline impo because the structure of your beat is good!

BeatMaker80

RB Productions

This does have SS feel to it, I really enjoyed your melody (string/flute scale) into your piano chords, but what your beat needs is a bassline impo because the structure of your beat is good!
Thanks appreciate you @dolosaviour

BeatMaker80

RB Productions
Three new remixes posted on my page. Let me know what you think all feedback is welcomed; Enjoy!

All composed and engineered by me.

Three new remixes posted on my page. Let me know what you think all feedback is welcomed; Enjoy!

In my opinion the vocals, need to stand out more, to low and muddy, other then that they sound ok ✌

BeatMaker80

RB Productions

Sounds Nice, like the melody but I agree with @dolosaviour the bass would definitely set it off, but it's dope, nice work✌@ArvinArmani

toryhooks

Battle Points: 122
Nothing here yet.
Hey Bro! I'm confused on this beat. Not sure which way you were going. Drums I couldnt really hear and everything was off. What do you use to produce. I'm here to help my fellow brother out.

Space-Ship-Muzik

ok, lets go to the actual flaws first, cause they're not alot. the sample Could be cut better, though it is cut good already, you could put a delay on some parts like the ending of the sample that gets cut ( right before the cut part comes ) so we wouldn't notice that u cut the sample. fade taught me this delay technique :)
also from 1:08 , a new part of the beat starts, if i was you i'd play with the sample a lil bit more at the 1:25 bar, u get me ? the last pattern has to be different.

the next ones are my opinions, not really flaws, the drums are on fire, its only my opinion but i'd make the bassline louder. and at 2:25 a new part started, it was good, but it didn't really match the other parts.

sorry man, I try to make the beatmakers better, so i put myself in the beatmakers place and say "what would i wanna change" , it was hard to find out whats not fitting in your beat and it was almost flawless, to me. that's why im sharing opinions instead of what Has to be changed

toryhooks

Battle Points: 122
ok, lets go to the actual flaws first, cause they're not alot. the sample Could be cut better, though it is cut good already, you could put a delay on some parts like the ending of the sample that gets cut ( right before the cut part comes ) so we wouldn't notice that u cut the sample. fade taught me this delay technique :)
also from 1:08 , a new part of the beat starts, if i was you i'd play with the sample a lil bit more at the 1:25 bar, u get me ? the last pattern has to be different.

the next ones are my opinions, not really flaws, the drums are on fire, its only my opinion but i'd make the bassline louder. and at 2:25 a new part started, it was good, but it didn't really match the other parts.

sorry man, I try to make the beatmakers better, so i put myself in the beatmakers place and say "what would i wanna change" , it was hard to find out whats not fitting in your beat and it was almost flawless, to me. that's why im sharing opinions instead of what Has to be changed
MY brother I appreciate the feedback man. Yeah the delay i wanted to put that there, but this beat was from 3 years ago and alot has changed from that time. I noticed it myself a year after that. So you are spot on brother. The beat was actually a play around track, and folks fell in love with it. I actually end up redoing the whole beat for a project, in a better arrangement.

MY brother I appreciate the feedback man. Yeah the delay i wanted to put that there, but this beat was from 3 years ago and alot has changed from that time. I noticed it myself a year after that. So you are spot on brother. The beat was actually a play around track, and folks fell in love with it. I actually end up redoing the whole beat for a project, in a better arrangement.
you guys make me depressed, when you bring out a dope ass beat and then tell me it was a playing around track you made 3 years ago, if i make that beat the whole country would be proud of me, Wtf xD

Status
Not open for further replies.